ABOUT US We are a family owned business with deep roots in
music. For the past 30 years we have worked with music educators, students and
parents to deliver tens of thousands of quality band instruments into the
hands of beginning students. All of our instruments have been bench-tested and
adjusted by Master Technicians in the USA. Herche constantly strives to
improve its product-line and offers the best value possible. Sharing numerous
attributes with more expensive brands, Herche is an outstanding value. Our
prices and service terms are unbeatable. We pride ourselves in providing
excellent products and service to our customers. FACTORY DIRECT. Read more THE
PERFECT CHOICE FOR ALL LEVELS It’s a big decision to make when you’re
purchasing a new instrument for the first time. Whether it’s your first or a
step-up instrument, a Herche instrument will serve your talent, skills and
needs superbly. Everyone at Herche wants you to express your musical passion
and we’re here to make sure you get the best quality possible. Read more Read
more Our unbeatable craftsmanship saxophone will help you to become the
musician you’ve been dreaming about This saxophone was perfectly designed for
the beginner or intermediate player. No junk here. The Herche saxophone
produces a professional tone and every note is in-tune (great intonation).
Ribbed construction provides key stability The materials matter! We use Solid
Brass to benefit from it’s forgiving ruggedness while possessing certain
musical qualities that allow it to sound like a saxophone should. Blue steel
springs, Leather pads with metal resonators attractive brilliant forged keys
— every component is made from the finest materials built to last as long as
you are inspired to play it. Play with open unrestricted sound Many educators
consider Herche to be the perfect choice for student musicians, so high
quality is not only necessary but is imperative for successful music
education. QUALITY REPUTATION FOR SUPERIOR INSTRUMENTS We construct the entire
instrument from solid brass for true tone and durability Bonus care kit
included: cork grease, cleaning swab and two thin vamp cut 2 Rico reeds
Extended side Bb key makes it easier to play Built to endure demanding
practice and performance schedules Tarnish resistant lacquer finish Read more
- THIS SAXOPHONE IS PERFECT FOR THE STUDENT AND INTERMEDIATE PLAYER. No junk here. The Herche saxophone produces a professional tone and every note is in-tune (great intonation). We construct the entire instrument from solid brass for true tone and durability. We set-up each instrument in our USA facility in Wilmington, DE. Our family business has been here for 30 years and we have strong roots in the music community.
- PLAY WITH OPEN UNRESTRICTED SOUND. Extended side Bb key makes it easier to play durable leather pads metal resonators blue steel springs professional ribbed construction Complete with case and accessories.
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENT WITH CLASSIC DESIGN, BUILT TO LAST A LIFETIME. – Herche Saxophones endure demanding practice and performance schedules. Ribbed construction provides key stability. Tarnish resistant lacquer finish.
- SAXOPHONE BACK-PACK STYLE CASE Includes Bonus Cleaning Kit – Open our plush-lined, protective case to reveal items carefully selected to enhance your experience. Saxophone cork grease to lubricate the mouthpiece joint. Cleaning swab to remove accumulated bore and key condensation. Two thin vamp cut #2 Rico reeds makes playing easy.
- UNPARALLELED SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – For over 30 years, we have earned the reputation of providing quality, consistency and exceptional service to countless musicians throughout the world. Our saxophones have been bench-tested and adjusted by Master Technicians in the USA. We are here to support your saxophone needs and offer a one-year free maintenance and repair plan plus a 3-year warranty. Our repair department will repair and return your instrument with speed.
- Item Weight: 8.6 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 26.5 x 12 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 pounds
- Item model number: AS-630
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.