Life is crazy; it’s unpredictable. In general, it may see
to get, well…overwhelming. But when it comes to planning a family, you want
to have some control. The birds and the bees should be the easy part, the
“fun” part! But sometimes biology has a silly way of doing its own thing.
Female fertility supports the female reproductive system by encouraging
fertility. We know you’re planning for your own little bundle of joy someday,
don’t let biology get in the way! Female Fertility supplement for Women, by
Herbtheory with Epimedium is crafted using proven herbal recipes. This blend
can help to detoxify the organs of the body to reduce stress while naturally
boosting libido. Traditional Chinese Medicine holds that deficiencies of the
body’s main detoxifying organs – the kidneys, liver, and blood – are at the
root of female infertility. It is also widely known in Western medicine that
the pituitary, hypothalamus, and ovaries must be in harmonious coordination in
order for conception to take place. The liver controls the blood supply to the
kidneys, and the kidneys are directly regulated by the pituitary gland;
therefore, a poor functioning liver creates depleted kidneys that create toxin
build-up and stress in the body – this directly interrupts the hormonal
signals that affect the ability to conceive. Natural Ways To Boost Female
Fertility ● The Fertility Diet While trying to conceive, it is important to
change certain lifestyle habits like your current diet. Incorporating organic
fruits and vegetables, organic grass-fed raw dairy, and cold water fish like
salmon into your diet have more nutritional value than non-healthy foods. ●
Detox Fertility cleansing is a perfect and more natural way to prepare the
body for pregnancy. Cleansing certain organs like the liver (removes toxins
and excess hormones) and the uterus (increases circulation) can increase
chances of conceiving. Natural Ways To Boost Female Fertility Cont’d ●
Eliminating Stress From Your Life Although it may not seem that serious, but
stress-levels play an important part in conceiving. Too much of stress can
(like heavy exercise) make your body’s hormonal production to become
unbalanced. Try including relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation to
get you back on track. Promotes Female Fertility Supports Female
Reproductive System Causes Of Infertility Issues ● Alcohol ● Eating ●
Disorders ● Excessive Weight Gain ● Stress ● Poor Diet Ingredients ● Rehmannia
● Chinese Peony ● Asiatic Dogwood ● Chinese Yam ● Poria ● Astragalus ●
Codonopsis ● Epimedium Herbtheory strives to offer the modern day consumer
herbal remedies based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine and
validated by Western clinical technology. Our “East meets West” approach
enables us to unify the best of both worlds – combining modern research and
innovation with traditional knowledge to create effective, natural products
based on time-tested herbal formulations.
- FEMALE FERTILITY supplement for Women, by HERBTHEORY with EPIMEDIUM is crafted using proven herbal recipes. This blend can help to DETOXIFY the organs of THE BODY to REDUCE STRESS while naturally BOOSTING LIBIDO.*
- Carefully blended premium NON-GMO herbs to PROMOTE Female Fertility. FEMALE FERTILITY is INTENDED TO address the causes that disrupt the CONCEPTION support process.* Female Fertility is Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan, and Gluten-Free. EPIMEDIUM (Horny Goat Weed) : Hollywood Sex therapists are also recommending celebrities to take Horny Goat Weed in pill form, if they dramatically and safely want to increase their chances of conceiving.
- REHMANNIA is a wonderful herb for supporting the vitality of female fertility. It is used to maintain and/or regulate the menstrual cycle, and reduce inflammation and uterine spasm. CHINESE PEONY has been used for painful menstruation and PCOS. It contains the chemical compound paeoniflorin, which has been shown to decrease testosterone production.
- ASIATIC DOGWOOD may increase fertility in infertile women. It may lower levels of FSH and increase estradiol levels. CHINESE YAM may enable diosgenin to act on estrogen receptor sites in the hypothalamus, which in turn may help to regulate production of estrogen, aiding in estrogen balance.
- PORIA to reduce water retention and edema associated with menstruation. ASTRAGALUS helps to decrease stress and tension which can affect fertility and regulates normal cell growth. CONDONOPSIS is one of several fertility herbs classified as an adrenal tonic and adaptogen, anti-anxiety, anti-inflammatory and overall tonic for vitality, energy and overall well-being.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- UPC: 852149007170
- #157 in Prenatal Vitamins
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.