This saliva hormone imbalance testing service aims to evaluate 5 essential
hormones in your body, such as Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA-S,
and morning Cortisol. It’s hassle-free because you don’t need to endure the
pain of needles or drive yourself to the nearest clinic to wait for an
attending physician administer the test for you. The testing service involves
convenient collection of your saliva in the comfort of your own home and
sending them to an accredited laboratory using the included pre-paid shipping
label. Knowing your hormone levels is one of the first steps towards leading a
healthier life. This service will help identify hidden hormonal imbalances –
either deficiency or excess – that might be associated with symptoms of
menopause, andropause including reproductive disorders, chronic illness and
diseases associated with aging. A saliva test is one of the reliable methods
of measurement of tissue uptake with topical hormone supplementation. The
saliva samples require no special handling when being transported to
laboratory. Common Signs & Symptoms of Female Hormone Imbalance; Acne or oily
skin, Bloating, Bone loss Decreased fertility, Depression, Excess facial and
body hair, Hot flashes, Heavy painful or irregular periods, Irritability, Loss
of muscle mass, Loss of scalp hair, Low libido, Memory lapses, Mood swings,
Nervousness, Night sweats, Poor concentration, Sleep disturbances, Tender or
fibrocystic breasts, Urinary incontinence, Vaginal dryness, Weight gain.
Common Signs & Symptoms of Male Hormone Imbalance; Bone loss, Decreased mental
clarity, Decreased muscle strength, Decreased stamina, Decreased urine flow,
Depression, Erectile dysfunction, Hot flashes, Increased abdominal fat,
Increased urge to urinate, Irritability, Low sex drive, Mood swings, Night
sweats, Poor concentration, Sleep disturbances. International Customers will
be responsible for shipping the sample to the lab.
- Saliva Profile I Assesses Sex and Adrenal Hormone Levels In Addition To Waking Levels of Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (Pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S and Cortisol (C1)
- Consider For WOMEN: Baseline Levels Before Hormone Replacement Therapy, Amenorrhea, PMS, DUB (Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding), Estrogen Dominance Symptoms, Hypogonadism, Sexual Dysfunction, Osteoporosis, Fibrocystic Breast Disease, Infertility Screening, PCOS Screening, Anovulation, Menopausal Symptoms, Screening For Adrenal Fatigue. Ideal For Monitoring HRT Dosing
- Consider For MEN: Monitor For Estrogen Dominance, Hypogonadism, Andropause, Fatigue, Low Libido, Erectile Dysfunction (ED), Infertility, Osteoporosis Screening and Adrenal Dysfunction
- Results In Approximately 3 to 5 Business Days With Lab Analysis.
- Safe and Easy At-Home Hormone Imbalance Saliva Test For Men and Women Of Any Age, No Additional Lab or Postage Fees Required!
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.