About the Author Nanette B. Sayles, Ed.D., RHIA, CCS, CHPS, CPHIMS, FAHIMA, is
a 1985 graduate of the University of Alabama at Birmingham Health Information
Management Program (formerly Medical Record Administration Program). She went
on to earn master of science in health information management and master of
public administration degrees from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, as
well as a doctorate in adult education from the University of Georgia. An
associate professor in the Health Information Management Program at East
Central College in Union, Missouri, Sayles previously served as program
director and assistant professor for the Health Information Management and
Technology Programs at Macon State College in Macon, Georgia. She has
extensive HIM experience in hospitals, consulting, system development and
implementation, and education and is the recipient of the 2005 AHIMA Triumph
Educator award. Read more
- Hardcover: 1295 pages
- Publisher: American Health Information Management Association; 4th ed. edition (December 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1584263520
- ISBN-13: 24
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 2.6 x 10.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.8 pounds
- #352 in Medical Assistant Health Service
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.