Health Garden’s Blue Agave Nectar: Health Garden’s Blue
Agave Nectar aims to please with its delectable sweetness and mild taste.
Agave nectar is organic, delicious, nutritious and certified kosher, with no
harmful additives or artificial chemicals. Packed with antioxidants, nutrients
and pure, natural sweetness, agave nectar will transform your lifestyle! What
is Agave Nectar? Agave nectar has been used for centuries in Mexico as a
natural sweetener. Derived from agave plants, agave nectar is high in
nutrients and antioxidants, providing you with many health benefits when
compared to regular table sugar. Agave nectar is also sweeter than table
sugar, allowing you to use less for the same amount of sweetness. Agave Nectar
Production Process Health Garden’s agave nectar is derived from the core of
agave plants cultivated in Mexico. Agave nectar is heated and concentrated
until it reaches a consistency slightly thinner than honey. Agave Nectar
Health Benefits Agave nectar is safe to use in daily consumption. Agave nectar
can help manage diabetes, hypertension and obesity when used in moderation as
part of a healthy lifestyle! · Lower on the glycemic index than regular sugar,
safe for diabetics to consume in moderation · Safe for people with
hypertension or heart disease in moderation · Certified kosher and subject to
rigorous screening and purification process · Organic, gluten-free, dairy-
free, contains no known allergens, non-GMO · Rich source of nutrients,
antioxidants and minerals · No chemical fillers, no artificial ingredients, no
harmful additives, no corn ingredients or by-products How to Use Health
Garden’s Agave Nectar Agave nectar is a great alternative to regular sugar due
to its mild, pleasant taste. Agave nectar can be used in virtually any recipe
as a substitute for regular table sugar, honey or high-fructose corn syrup.
Add agave nectar to your favorite cooking and baking recipes and use agave
nectar with your favorite beverages. Agave nectar can be added to yogurt,
oatmeal, sauces, marinades, jams, salad dressings and desserts. Try agave
nectar as a topping on pancakes, waffles or French toast. You’ll be blown away
by its versatility! Read more Chewy Walnut Cookies Enjoy these chewy walnut
cookies, packed with health benefits and delicious flavor! · 1 ¼ cups all-
purpose flour · ¼ teaspoon baking soda · ½ cup butter, softened · ½ cup Health
Garden’s Coconut Sugar · 1/2 cup Health Garden’s Agave Nectar · 1 large egg ·
½ teaspoon Health Garden’s Vanilla Sweetener · ¾ cup chopped walnuts Preheat
oven to 375 F. Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl. In a medium
bowl, beat butter, coconut sugar, agave nectar and vanilla sweetener until
light and fluffy, then add eggs and beat to combine. Gradually add dry
ingredients and mix until well combined, then add chopped walnuts. Roll dough
into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on lined cookie sheets. Bake for
about 8-10 minutes in preheated oven, or until the edges of the cookies begin
browning. Allow cookies to cool on a wire rack before indulging in this sweet,
chewy treat! Read more Health Garden – Where Sweetness Grows Naturally! Our
company was founded on the sincere belief that everyone deserves to experience
a lifestyle that is completely sugar-free. Our range of low-calorie and zero-
calorie sweeteners are made with a variety of all-natural ingredients, so that
you can find the sweetener that’s just right for you! All of our products are
low-glycemic and safe for diabetics to consume. We invite you to try the
Health Garden experience and join us in a lifestyle where sweetness grows
naturally! Read more
- GREAT FOR COOKING AND BAKING: Agave sweetener is a crystallized form of agave nectar, which has been used for centuries in Mexico as a sweetener and valued for its medicinal properties. Agave is 1.5 times sweeter than sugar, so you can use less sweetener and enjoy the same level of sweetness. Try it and youll be amazed at the results!
- LOW GLYCEMIC INDEX: Despite having the same amount of calories as regular sugar, agave sweetener contains fructose rather than sucrose, placing it lower on the glycemic index. Agave sweetener does not spike blood sugar levels in the same way table sugar does. In moderation, agave sweetener is safe for diabetics and can help manage blood sugar levels. Recommended for use with low-carb and gluten-free diets, agave sweetener can promote weight loss and weight maintenance.
- 100% ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC: Our agave sweetener is delicious, organic, gluten-free and kosher with no harmful additives, artificial chemicals or genetically modified ingredients. Rich in naturally-occurring nutrients and antioxidants, agave sweetener contains no corn by-products and can be used as a substitute for high-fructose corn syrup.
- AGAVE SWEETENER CONVERSION RATE: 3/4 teaspoon agave sweetener = 1 teaspoon sugar. 3/4 cup agave sweetener = 1 cup sugar.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We believe in our product and we think you will too! Contact us with any questions and well be glad to help. If you don't love our product, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!
- Item Weight: 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- UPC: 609722419543
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.