Health Garden’s All-Natural Stevia Health Garden’s Stevia
Sweetener, a blend of high quality, plant-based stevia and erythritol, is
delicious, nutritious and certified kosher, with no harmful additives or
artificial chemicals. Rich in naturally-occurring nutrients and antioxidants,
stevia packs a powerful punch to enhance your overall health and fitness. Add
stevia to your diet to enjoy a healthy lifestyle! What is Stevia? Stevia
rebaudiana, a plant native to Brazil and Paraguay in South America, has been
consumed as a sweetener and sugar substitute for centuries by the indigenous
tribes. Stevia has seen a meteoric rise in popularity in the last two decades.
Hundreds of foods and beverages around the world use stevia as a zero-calorie
alternative to sugar! Stevia Production Process Our stevia is sourced from
Spain, unlike other companies who use stevia from China. This ensures that our
ingredients are as pure and high-quality as possible, so we can provide you
with an authentic, healthy stevia product. Stevia is produced by drying stevia
leaves and extracting the water. This extract contains steviol glycosides,
which are then separated and purified. Rebaudioside A is one of the most
abundant steviol glycosides, and it is one of the main ingredients in Health
Garden’s Stevia. Rebaudioside A is approximately 250 times sweeter than sugar!
However, after it is combined with erythritol, the sweetness is reduced to 4
times the sweetness of sugar. What is Erythritol and Why Do We Use It?
Erythritol, first discovered in the 19th century, is a naturally occurring
sugar alcohol. Erythritol is about 65% as sweet as sugar, contains zero
calories, does not affect blood sugar levels and does not cause tooth decay.
Stevia is blended with erythritol for two reasons: Stevia in its natural form
is too sweet for regular use, and it would be difficult to measure usable
amounts of stevia. Blending erythritol with stevia enables it to have a
simpler conversion rate. In addition, because erythritol is less sweet than
sugar and stevia is sweeter than sugar, combining the two results in a product
that hits just the right note of familiar sweetness!Due to its molecular
structure, stevia has a unique combination of flavors that interacts
simultaneously with the sweet and bitter taste receptors on the tongue.
Blending stevia with erythritol enables us to retain more of the sweet flavor,
so the bitter flavor, which can be reminiscent of licorice, doesn’t overpower
the sweetness. Will Erythritol Cause Stomach Pain? Erythritol is unique among
sugar alcohols because 90% of erythritol is absorbed before it reaches the
large intestine. Therefore, it does not cause gastric distress or have
laxative effects the way some other sugar alcohols are known to do!
Erythritol, or products containing erythritol, may be a good choice for people
with sensitive stomachs who are adversely affected by other sugar alcohols. Is
Stevia Healthy? Extensive short-term and long-term studies have concluded that
stevia is safe to use in daily consumption. Stevia can help control diabetes,
hypertension and obesity when used as part of a healthy lifestyle! No effect
on blood sugar levels, 100% safe for diabetics to consumeNo effect on blood
pressure, safe for people with hypertension or heart diseaseDoes not cause
tooth decayZero calories, keto-friendly, low-carbCertified KOSHER and subject
to rigorous screening and purification processGluten-free, dairy-free,
contains no known allergens, Non-GMORich source of nutrients and
antioxidantsNo chemical fillersNo artificial ingredientsNo harmful additives
How to Use Health Garden Stevia: Stevia is recommended for use in beverages
and liquids due to its ability to dissolve quickly and easily. Add stevia to
your favorite hot drinks such as coffee, tea or hot chocolate, or use stevia
in cold drinks like lemonade, cocktails and sparkling water. Stevia can also
be added to smoothies, yogurts, homemade sauces, marinades, jams and salad
dressings. Try it in a variety of foods until you discover what works for you!
Read more Individual Stevia Packets Individually packaged in single servings,
each stevia packet is equivalent to two teaspoons of sugar. Packets of stevia
are a great addition to the workplace, kitchen and travel! They are small and
portable, making it more convenient than ever to have an alternative sweetener
with you on the go. Now you don’t have to compromise on health when you’re
away from home! Use stevia in pre-measured amounts to keep track of exactly
how much stevia you are adding to your food and drinks. Once you discover the
amount of stevia that is ideal for you, you can recreate it again and again! 1
packet = 2 teaspoons sugar Read more Health Benefits of Stevia Stevia is one
of the best sugar substitutes in today’s market. Add stevia to your diet to
promote weight loss and reduce the risk of obesity, heart disease and
diabetes. No effect on blood sugar levels, 100% safe for diabetics to
consumeNo effect on blood pressure, safe for people with hypertension or heart
diseaseDoes not cause dental cavities or tooth decayZero calories, keto-
friendly, low-carbCertified KOSHER and subject to rigorous screening and
purification processGluten-free, dairy-free, contains no known allergensRich
source of nutrients and antioxidantsNo chemical fillersNo artificial
ingredientsNo harmful additives Read more Stevia Recipe Limonana – Frozen Mint
Lemonade This icy Middle Eastern drink will serenade your tastebuds with its
exquisite blend of sweet, sour and minty notes. Cool off with this refreshing
drink during the heat of summer or enjoy it all year round! Ingredients: 2
cups water3/4 cup lemon juice1/4 cup lime juice1/2 cup fresh mint leaves6
teaspoons stevia3 cups ice cubes Instructions: Combine water, lemon juice,
lime juice and 4 teaspoons stevia in a blender. Add mint leaves and blend
until finely chopped. Add ice and pulse, then blend until drink reaches slushy
consistency. Taste and adjust flavor. For more sweetness, gradually add
remaining stevia, 1/2 teaspoon at a time. Read more Health Garden – Where
Sweetness Grows Naturally! Our company was founded on the sincere belief that
everyone deserves to experience a lifestyle that is completely sugar-free. Our
range of low-calorie and zero-calorie sweeteners are made with a variety of
all-natural ingredients, so that you can find the sweetener that’s just right
for you! All of our products are low-glycemic and safe for diabetics to
consume. We invite you to try the Health Garden experience and join us in a
lifestyle where sweetness grows naturally! Read more
- BEST FOR BEVERAGES: Perfect for everyday use, stevia is a fine powder that dissolves easily, making it a great choice for adding to beverages. Add this multi-purpose sweetener to your favorite beverages for a zero-impact sweet kick – the taste of sugar with zero calories. Stevia will transform your lifestyle for a healthier, better future.
- ZERO GLYCEMIC RESPONSE: Stevia is safe for diabetics and can actually help control blood sugar levels. Recommended for use with keto, low-carb and gluten-free diets, stevia can promote weight loss and weight maintenance. Stevia wont cause cavities and is safe for children and adults.
- 100% ALL NATURAL: A blend of high quality, plant-based stevia and erythritol, our sweetener is delicious, kosher, gluten-free and GMO free with no harmful additives or artificial chemicals. Rich in naturally-occurring nutrients and antioxidants, stevia packs a powerful punch to enhance your overall health and fitness.
- INDIVIDUAL CUBES: Use stevia on the go with these individual CUBES. No need to compromise on health at work or while traveling! Each packet contains the perfect amount to sweeten your coffee, tea or choice beverage. 1 packet = 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We believe in our product and we think you will too! Contact us with any questions and well be glad to help. If you don't love our product, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- UPC: 857722006564
- #788 in Sugars
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.