Testing 1, 2, 3… Having trouble with internet
connectivity? Maybe it’s the cables! When your connection is spotty, it’s
quick and easy to spot-check the Ethernet cables in your home or office for
breaks in connection. This tester is designed to handle twisted pair,
straight, and Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6/UTP cables with RJ-11 or RJ-45 connectors to
test for breaks or signal loss in your internet or LAN connection. Easy-to-
read LED indicator lights alert you to possible gaps in your signal transfer
through each line, testing to make sure your internet is getting where it
needs to go or if you need to replace or repair faulty Ethernet cords.
Powerful Simplicity Pop a 9-Volt battery in and you’re ready to test the
connection to any room in your home or office! You can set the box-shaped
output end of the tester to send a slow or fast signal through the Ethernet
cable you are testing while the handle-shaped end connects to the opposite end
of the cable to see if the same signal is being received. This tester is not
limited by proximity, so you can test connections even if the opposite end of
the cable is in a room 200 feet away. Keep your network running smoothly by
testing cables to uncover problematic shorts, open wires, crossed pairs,
broken connections, or other wiring mishaps. This tester is the inexpensive
alternative to having to hire an electrician to fix networking issues in your
home or at the office.
- Construct your own patch cables? Test them with this!
- Works with Twisted-Pair, Straight & Crossover Cables: RJ-45 & RJ-11
- This cable tester comes apart so you can test even when the cable's ends are in different rooms
- Requires one 9-volt battery (not included)
- Tester detects if wires are connected correctly; Includes travel case & instruction sheet
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Item model number: HDE-H11
- #6 in Network & Cable Testers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.