Dried Mealworms are a natural product which are high in protein, vitamins and
high grade edible oils. Wild Birds, Poultry, (especially chickens), Hedgehogs,
Squirrels, Fish, Reptiles, Budgies, Sugar Gliders and countless other animals
love dried mealworms. Feed these high energy dried mealworms to your pets or
wildlife for a tasty, healthy treat. Extra protein in winter also makes an
enormous difference to laying quantity in chickens. Try scattering them around
to encourage natural foraging. Dried mealworms are probably the most popular
treat that chicken keepers use to tame their birds. If you are using these
with young chicks soak them in water first to make them easier to digest.
Although you can buy live mealworms, dried mealworms are just as good and as
they can be kept for a long time so you do not have the hassle of having to
buy them on a regular basis. Dried Mealworms are also a lot better for anyone
that is squeamish! Whether you just need a small tub of dried mealworms or a
bulk 22Lb box of dried mealworms we have many different sizes available for
you at the best prices online – guaranteed! At Mighty Mealworms we source all
of our own dried mealworms so that we can be sure that they are of the highest
quality and as fresh as possible. Buy your dried mealworms from us.
Ingredients Just 100% natural dried mealworms. Typical Analysis – Protein 53%,
Fat 28%, Fiber 6%, Moisture 5%
- Hard to resist the temptation of delicious dried mealworms for Wild Birds, chicken,Poultry, Hedgehogs, Reptiles etc .
- Resealable Zip Top Bag .
- Easier to Handle and Store than Live Mealworms.
- 5LBS/bag 100% Natural Dried Mealworms.
- High Protein Natural Treat for Chickens.
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Item model number: model_number
- #1 in Live Meal Worms Bird Food
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.