If you loved playing the Candy Land board game when you
were a child, you can share the experience with your loved ones and start down
the “magical” road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic
Candy Land game features gingerbread men as movers, colored cards, and fun
illustrations that kids love, with different destinations like Cookie Commons
and the chunky Chocolate Mountain. Players choose their cards, move their
pawns, and let their imaginations soar as they make their way to the castle to
win! For 2 to 4 players. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of
Hasbro. “Once upon a time, King Kandy, the Imperial Head Bonbon and
Grand Jujube of Candy Land disappeared.” Thus begins the magical journey of
Milton Bradley’s classic Candy Land board game. Captivated by the story of a
kidnapped king and eager to help find him, little ones move their gingerbread
pawns along a rainbow path and through a land of candy characters, all
subjects of King Kandy’s realm. Playing cards thoughtfully designed for non-
readers are coded with colorful squares matching the jeweled stepping-stone
path or an occasional token matching one of the characters’ symbols: draw a
blue card, move to the nearest blue stepping-stone; draw a snowflake and earn
a visit to Queen Frostine’s iceberg. There are occasional pitfalls, too: land
on the wrong square and you might be stuck in Molasses Swamp until a red card
is drawn. With all these enticing, sugarcoated images (and King Kandy plainly
visible at path’s end), children can’t help but be delighted by Candy Land.
It’s delicious! Instructions are in both Spanish and English. Candy Land is
for two to four players) –Julie Ubben See all Product description
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck, and instructions
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 15.8 x 10.6 inches
- Item Weight: 1.12 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.45 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 4700 S5
- Manufacturer recommended age: 3 months – 6 years
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.