About Harris Problem solving has a long heritage at PF
Harris. In 1924, two years after its founding, the company tackled the Calvin
Coolidge White House, which had been overrun for years by roaches and water
bugs. Harris’s product was so successful in eliminating the scourge that he
was described on the front page of the Washington Times as a “vermin slayer”
who has just fought a decisive, winning battle with a horde of cockroaches
which infested the lower regions of the Executive Mansion. Over the course of
the next few months Harris took “his final feast” to dozens of government
buildings, including the Senate Office Building, the Department of Justice,
the Supreme Court and Walter Reed Hospital. Success followed success: Each
superintendent of the various buildings was highly satisfied with the results.
The company today stays nimble enough to respond to changing market demands,
leading the way in the development of numerous products, including natural
insect repellents like Swamp Gator and Swamp Gnat which repel biting insects
without using deet. Beyond the products it sells, Harris helps customers find
easy and economical solutions to pest problems through helpful labeling,
instructive videos and personal advice. It’s a brand with a reliable past and
an innovative future. PF Harris is America’s oldest EPA-registered company.
With more than 55 products, the company provides solutions to treat everything
from roaches and bed bugs to scorpions and stink bugs. Using Harris Boric Acid
Roach Powder Shake well before opening. Using the easy applicator, create a
barrier through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl. Puff a light
dusting of powder in areas such as behind refrigerators, along baseboards and
in cracks and crevices where roaches have been seen. The powder contains a
lure that roaches will seek out. Take measures to ensure that the powder is
kept dry in order to remain effective. Boric Acid works by interfering with
the roach’s digestive system. In addition, the powder will cling to the
outside of the roach, helping to kill other roaches when the affected roach
returns to the colony. The powder is fast acting; insects coming into contact
with the boric acid will die within 72 hours. Eliminate and Prevent Roaches
Eliminate Liquid insecticides can be used to treat in and around the infested
harborages in kitchens and bathrooms. Treat along and behind baseboards and
into cracks and crevices on counters as well as under sinks. Use boric acid
roach tablets in hard to reach areas under sinks, and behind refrigerators and
other kitchen appliances. Roach powder can also be used behind baseboards and
in locations not easily treated with liquid insecticide. Sticky traps can be
used to control infestations. Place these traps next to baseboards for optimal
effectiveness. Prevent Removing excess food scraps and limiting the
availability of water in sites that are infested with cockroaches will help
control these pests. Be sure to clean up spills and crumbs right away and
avoid leaving food out in the open for extended periods. Seal any cracks and
openings with caulk.
- 1.Long Lasting – Continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry
- 2.Fast Acting – Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact
- 3.Easy Application – The puffer with extended straw makes application quick and simple for difficult to reach areas
- 4.Contains Irresistible Lure – Harris food grade lure attracts roaches from their hiding places
- 5.EPA Registered – Made in the USA and Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-10) for use in homes with people and pets
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 10 x 10.8 inches
- Item Weight: 1.19 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Department: Insecticides
- Manufacturer: HARRIS FAMOUS ROACH TABLETS
- Domestic Shipping: This item is available for shipping in the U.S. except for California and to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: HRP-16
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.