Happy Camper RV Holding Tank Treatment 100% Organic – 40
Treatments Not only is Happy Camper the most effective odor neutralizer, it is
also the most cost effective product on the market. Happy Camper’s highly
concentrated water-activated mineral blend eliminates odor without covering it
up with perfume like many of the chemical deodorant treatments. Happy Camper
works most like an enzyme or bioactive treatment but is not affected by
residuals (previous tank treatment chemicals) and unlike enzyme treatments you
do not need to regularly add more treatment. Happy Camper’s performance is not
affected by extreme hot or cold temperatures and is not harmful to the
environment, in fact it’s biodegradable. Happy Camper is a highly concentrated
monohydrate blend of minerals and micro nutrients with enough waste treating
power that 1 scoop of Happy Camper will treat a 40 gallon black tank and
another scoop will treat your grey tank. When presented with a particularly
stubborn holding tank issue our service department relies on Happy Campers
ability to break down waste within a few hours of treatment. We have had
customers report they have used the Happy Camper holding tank treatment to
eliminate clogs in kitchen sinks and showers without worrying about damaging
their RV’s plumbing.
- ODOR FREE: absolutely no chemical or sewer smell
- ORGANIC: biodegradable, environmentally friendly, septic tank friendly
- EFFECTIVE: in extreme hot & cold temperatures ( over 100f )
- EXTENDED DUMP INTERVAL: keeps on working ( don’t have to add more before dumping )
- LIQUIFY: waste solids & most ordinary household tissue ( no expensive special tissue needed )
- Brand: Happy Campers
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Item model number: HC-40
- Manufacturer Part Number: HC-40-oz
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Date First Available: October 19, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.