Size:14 Count | Style:Step 3 Habitrol Nicotine Patches come in three
decreasing nicotine levels. During our 8-week step-down program, you’ll work
your way through these steps, gradually reducing your nicotine dependency and
improving your chances of quitting. When you try to quit smoking, your body
craves the nicotine that you used to get from cigarettes. Without it, you may
feel withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, depression,
sleeplessness, increased appetite and nicotine cravings. By helping to reduce
your physical nicotine withdrawal symptoms, the patch helps you to concentrate
on the psychological aspects of quitting and to change habits that “trigger”
your nicotine cravings. Habitrol nicotine patches replace some of the nicotine
that your body is used to—but without inhaling the cancer-causing chemicals in
cigarette smoke. When applied, a single Habitrol patch gradually releases
nicotine through your skin for 24 hours. This helps curb your withdrawal
symptoms and helps increase your chance of quitting If you smoke MORE than 10
cigarettes per day: Start with Step 1 If you smoke 10 or LESS cigarettes per
day: Start with Step 2 Use as directed. Results may vary. Includes Behavior
Support Program with self-help guide
- Can help reduce nicotine withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, and increased appetite and nicotine cravings
- For use after completing Step 2
- Use one patch per day. Patch delivers 7 mg of nicotine over 24 hours and comes in child-resistant pouches.
- Includes Behavior Support Program with self-help guide
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 1.2 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- UPC: 849648090048
- Item model number: & MG 14 Patches
- #10 in Nicotine Patches
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.