Grey Sea Salt, Sel Gris is an all natural sea salt from Guerande in Brittany
France. Unprocessed, unrefined, unadulterated. This salt is unlike any you/’ve
ever tasted, it highlights food flavors. That is the simple and delicious
truth. In Brittany near the town of Guerande are marshes and low lying areas
suitable for salt fields. There is a mini climate that is much milder that the
rest of Brittany. The currents of the Atlantic run cleaner there than many
salt harvesting locations. This confluence of nature makes for an ideal area
for a salt farm region. Guerande has no peer in Europe for the quality of salt
produced. The salt fields of Guerande are long and narrow so that an artisan
paludier (craftsman salt harvester) can sweep the top of the evaporating sea
water to harvest the precious sel gris de Guerande (hand harvested salt with a
grey cast). The taste of Grey Sea Salt, Sel Gris is the complex balance of the
sea and her minerals with large grey crystals, a moist texture. It is
excellent for seasoning meats and vegetables. You’ll join professional chefs
worldwide in singing its praises. 1 lb. bag Resealable plastic.
- Unprocessed, unrefined, unadulterated.
- Complex balance of the sea and her minerals
- Handharvested In Brittany France
- Large grey crystals and a moist texture.
- Great for seasoning meats
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- UPC: 094922724892
- #357 in Sea Salts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.