Why Vyncs Brand? High quality certified vehicle GPS
tracker that you can plug into the OBD-II port of your car. If your vehicle
does not have an OBD-II port or you do not want to use the OBD-II port for
some reason then use our 12V power adapter to connect the Vyncs device.
Includes 1 device, 1 year of service, 1 SIM card, 1 year of data plan on AT&T
and T-Mobile network in USA. Telus and Bell networks in Canada. No need to buy
additional SIM card or data plan. One time activation fee needed for the data
plan. See the Features and Details section of this page for the amount (as per
the policy here).Included SIM and data plan are supported in 177+ countries
seamlessly. No need to change the SIM. Outside of North America, you will need
the Vyncs global model. Dedicated accelerometer sensor chip for detecting
rapid vehicle movement.Web-based account for browsing data.Great smartphone
apps for Android and iOS phones. Live real-time GPS tracking, trips, driving
alerts, vehicle health notifications, maintenance reminders, curfew hour
ignition-on alerts, trip replay, detailed driver scoring report.Get push
notifications to your phone or via email every time a vehicle enters or exists
a zone (geofence) or speeds among other alerts.Don’t drive an unsafe car. Get
notified as soon as the car manufacturer announces a recall notice. Seen any
other gps tracker offering that? Vyncs does it for you. Fuel consumption
report, fuel level report (if supported in the vehicle), customized fuel
saving tips, battery health report, vehicle health prognostic test report,
emission report, 30 day trial period for the product.24/7 emergency roadside
assistance in Vyncs premium.See below for a direct comparison of the Vyncs
products, decide which features you need, and find which Vyncs product best
matches your needs. Vyncs GPS Tracker Connected Car Solution Vyncs (ASIN
B01HSODG10): Our standard 3G real-time GPS tracker product for consumers.
Vyncs Premium (ASIN B01KD2E9H4): Standard Vyncs along with one year roadside
services (available only in USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico). Vyncs Pro (ASIN
B01MZCKUZR): Vyncs with 60 seconds GPS update and Live Map Auto Refresh (map
automatically refreshing as new GPS data comes in). Vyncs Fleet (ASIN
B079GQ35SQ): It is the fleet version of Vyncs with many features for
commercial fleets including support for more than 5 vehicles in an account.
Vyncs OBD-II Extension Cable (ASIN B07GSH1P4Q): Optional extension cable for
connecting the Vyncs device with the OBD-II port. The only cable tested to
work with Vyncs. Use of any other cable is not recommended. Vyncs Miles:
Automatically keeps track of your miles using just the smartphone app with the
best phone power consumption performance in the market. Does not need any OBD-
II device like Vyncs.Vyncs Link Device: Dimension: 0.9 x 1.9 x 2.4 inches;
Weight: 2.2 ounces. Device does not need a battery. Draws power from the OBD-
II port of the car. Goes to sleep after the vehicle ignition is turned off but
wakes up once in every hour to report the GPS location to your account and
then goes back to sleep again.Where Does Vyncs Work? The Vyncs Link device
comes with a built-in SIM card that currently works in 177 different countries
including USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. This particular model of Vyncs
sold here works only in North America. Before you use Vyncs in a country
please make sure that it is allowed by the local law and you abide by all
legal requirements. Location, Trips, and Zone Management GPS Updates: The GPS
refresh rate depends upon the specific plan you have. By default Vyncs comes
with a 3 minutes GPS update rate. However, you can purchase Vyncs Pro or
separate upgrades to get refresh rate of 60/30/15 seconds.Zone Alerts: You can
also set up Geo zones from the Vyncs web account or smartphone apps for
getting departure/arrival notifications. Zone alert report for drivers (in
Vyncs Fleet).Trips: All trips show up in the trip table. Just select the trip
you want to view in details. Driver specific trip reports (in Vyncs
Fleet).Street Addresses: Reverse geo-coded address on the map. Addresses on
the trip table with downloadable data in Excel readable format (in Vyncs Fleet
only).GPS Locations: Location by day, location by trip, last known location
view. Live map automatically refreshes the map as the new GPS data comes in
with Live Map Auto Refresh Update. Driver Monitoring Alerts and Roadside
Assistance Alerts: Driver alerts for unsafe driving such as speeding (above
the threshold you set), rapid acceleration, harsh braking, rough cornering.
High-G Events: Vyncs device has a dedicated accelerometer chip for detecting
rapid acceleration and braking events. The events are reported on a map
showing the locations where the events took place.Device Tampering: An alert
is generated once the device is plugged back into the OBD-II port after it is
removed. The device does not have a battery for safety reasons.Speeding
Histogram: This visualization allows you to see how much time the driver
spends in different speed zones. Driver Score & Trip Performance Index: Each
trip is evaluated from the safety perspective and assigned a Trip Performance
Index (TPI). The TPI from multiple trips are appropriately combined to
generate the long term Driver Score.Roadside Services: Free roadside services
in US, Canada, and Puerto Rico with Vyncs Premium. You can also purchase
upgrades for Roadside services from your standard Vyncs account. Includes 24/7
roadside assistance, free towing, winching, lost key/lock-out services, fuel
delivery services, and many more. Idling Map: Shows idling events on a map.
Supported only in Vyncs Fleet. Vehicle Maintenance/Recall Alerts and Fuel
Management Fault Codes: Vyncs Link device collects vehicle diagnostic trouble
code data (restricted to the data that the vehicle manufacturers make publicly
available through the OBD-II port). The trouble codes are reported to your
account. Check engine lights and emission information are reported whenever
available. Maintenance Reminders: Vyncs provides regular vehicle maintenance
reminders. VyncsFleet allows keeping track of maintenance records and creating
custom maintenance tasks. Battery Health: Vyncs reports battery health
condition. Recall: Vyncs also notifies about the recall notices issued by the
vehicle manufacturers. Fuel Cost Tracking: Supported in VyncsFleet. Fuel Level
Reporting: Vyncs supports this as long as the vehicle reports this data
through the OBD-II port through the open protocols. Personalized Fuel Saving
Tips: Vyncs correlates fuel consumption with driving behavior and reports the
aspects of one’s driving that is contributing towards increased fuel
consumption. Vyncs Fleet and Vyncs Miles Automatic Mileage Tracker VyncsFleet
for Commercial Fleets: Designed for commercial fleets. VyncsFleet offers many
unique features: Fleet dashboard. Allows unlimited number of vehicles per
account. Street address on trip table. Downloadable data in Excel-friendly
format. Fuel cost tracking. Creating custom maintenance tasks. More scalable
software and powerful infrastructure for fleets. Stop time reporting on the
map. True idle time (vehicle not moving but engine running) reporting on the
map. Multiple sub-fleets with more than one managers and due access control.
Many other features… VyncsMiles Free Automatic Mileage Tracker App:
Automatically tracks mileage and creates trip logs. No OBD-II device needed.
Great for tax deductions. Free 40 trips per month. Just download the app on
your Android or iOS phone. Detects trips and creates mileage logs
automatically. Generate IRS guidelines compliant business expense reports that
you can download. Awesome battery power consumption. Roadside assistance in
US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Smart-classifies your trips by training the
system to learn the category of your trips and automatically classify the
trips. Categorize business and personal drives with single touch on the app or
smart watches or using Alexa voice-powered technology. Categorize trips in
business, personal, charity or any other custom category. Consider tax
deductions using VyncsMiles mileage tracking.
- GPS tracker for vehicles. No Monthly Fee! 30 DAY FREE TRIAL. OBD-II Realtime Car GPS Tracker. 3G (also 2G) wireless. SIM card, 1 year data plan (AT&T in USA, Telus/Bell in Canada, works in 177 countries), 1 year service included from the date of delivery. Web account & Android/iOS Apps. USD 29.99 one-time activation fee. USD 77.98 renewal fee for the 2nd year. RENEWAL FEE INCLUDES SERVICE & DATA PLAN FOR THE 2ND YEAR. Highly accurate GPS. Nano Accelerometer Chip for unsafe driving detection.
- UNLIMITED DRIVING HISTORY, Shared accounts.Full Service Connected Car product with Real Time tracking device for cars, 3 Minutes Real-time GPS with 60/30/15 seconds GPS update upgrades available. No battery needed! Draws power from OBD-II port. Goes to sleep after car ignition is off but wakes up once in every hour (when the car-ignition is off) to update location in your account and then goes back to sleep again VYNCSFLEET FOR COMMERCIAL FLEET MONITORING OR TRACKING MORE THAN 5 VEHICLES.
- Real-time Geofence zone, street address for start/stop points on the map. Hourly GPS update while engine off, vehicle OBD diagnostics, maintenance, battery voltage, emission test results, vehicle recall, fuel economy and fuel level (if available). Driver speeding/braking/rapid acceleration alerts by Push Notification/Email and SMS (upon request), trip history on map, vehicle health score, driving score. Tamper alert sent once device is plugged back into the OBD-II port after it is removed.
- This North American car tracker model works in Barbados, Belize, Bermuda (United Kingdom), Canada, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Navassa Island (US), Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, San Andres and Providencia (Colombia), Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands (UK), USA, Virgin Islands (US), and Venezuela.
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.7 x 0.7 inches
- Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Item model number: VYNCSLINK-001
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.