Govinda brings you the best Palo Santo from Peru. Palo Santo has a heady
fragrance of wild vanilla, copal, citrus and sweet esters. Harvested naturally
from South America’s sacred tree – dead branches only. Light the tip of the
stick, let the wood burn for less than a minute and blow out flame. Palo santo
may need to be relit many times. Depending on the wood color different burning
method is recommended. Darker wood has more resin on it, it may be more easy
to light up and burst into flame. Lighter wood has less resin on it, it may be
more hard to burn and may need to be relit many times. The best method is to
burn over charcoal. Palo Santo wood has been used for thousands of year by
Shamans and Healers among the Inca population. This “holy Wood” is a part of
their ceremonies and healing rituals. It provides energetic protection, and
removes bad energies. Palo Santo wood is harvested under government
supervision by the natives of the Peruvian jungle. No trees are destroyed in
the collection of our wood, only twigs and branches on the ground are
gathered. The sticks themselves may be lit and will burn for a few seconds to
a minute, then extinguish themselves, filling a room with its wonderful
fragrance. All our package comes with Govinda logo – A registered trademark.
- Govinda – Authentic Palo Santo from Peru.
- 10 Sticks of 4" approx. The size and thickness of each sticks varies.
- Depending on the wood color different burning method is recommended. Darker wood has more resin on it, it may be more easy to light up and burst into flame. Lighter wood has less resin on it, it may be more hard to burn and may need to be relit many times. The best method is to burn over charcoal.
- Robust Reforestation and Sustainability Practices Supported
- All our package comes with Govinda logo for authenticity.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 4 inches
- Item Weight: 1.28 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.28 ounces
- Manufacturer: Govinda®
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.