Gould’s GT15 Self-Priming Design Once pump is initially primed, filled with
water, it will reprise when the water level rises above the end of the suction
pipe. Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without
disturbing piping. Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and
replaceable components. The Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment
with impeller. Diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in
abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass
filled Lexan for durability and abrasion resistance. Impeller: F.D.A.
compliant, glass filled Noryl. Corrosion and abrasion resistant. Corrosion
Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked
on. Casing: Cast iron construction. Four (4) bolt, back pull-out design.
Tapped openings provided for vacuum gauge and casing drain. Powered for
Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s
recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
Mechanical Seal: Carbon/ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers. 300 series stainless
steel metal parts. Pump design prevents the seal from running dry.
APPLICATIONS: Specifically designed for the following uses: Lawn sprinkling •
Irrigation • Air conditioning systems • Heat pumps • Water transfer •
Dewatering GENERAL GT SERIES SPECIFICATIONS Pump: • Pipe connections: 1½” NPT
suction 1½” NPT discharge • Capacities: to 110 GPM at 5 foot suction lift •
Heads: to 128 feet • Reprise capabilities: to 25 feet suction lift • Maximum
working pressure: 125 PSIG • Maximum water temperature: 140° F (60° C) •
Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end. Motor: • NEMA standard open
drip proof • 60 Hz, 3500 RPM • Stainless steel shaft • Single phase: ¾-1½ HP,
115/230 V; 2 and 3 HP, 230 V only. Built-in overload with automatic reset.
- Self-Priming Design
- Fully Serviceable
- FDA Compliant Impeller
- Corrosion Resistant
- Powered for Continuous Operation
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 9 x 10 inches ; 60 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 61 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: GT15
- #21 in Power Water Pumps
- #1 in Centrifugal Pumps
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.