Compact: Design has an integral shallow well adapter built infto the casing,
which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter.SERVICEABLE:Back
pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing
piping.Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable
components.Nozzle clean out plug in pump case.Corrosion resistant, engineered
plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium
O-ringImpeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion
resistant.Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment
with impeller. Diffuser also has stainless wear ring for extended performance
in abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass
filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.Tubing and Fittings:
F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and U.V. resistant.Powered
for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s
recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without
damage.Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coated paint process is applied inside and
out, then baked on.Protected Mechanical Seal: Special diaphragm design retains
water in the casing at all times to ensure the mechanical seal can never run
dry.Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the
ability to re-prime itself even when air gets into the system. Pumping resumes
once the water level rises above the foot valve.Specifically designed for the
following uses: Homes, Cottages & Booster serviceMAXIMUM TEMPERATURE:
140°F.SYSTEM COMPONENTS:Basic Pump Unit: Includes pump with integral shallow
well jet (nozzle and venturi), motor, pressure switch and tubing.
- See all sketch images for more details, NEMA standard
- 60 Hz, 1/2 HP, 115/230 V capacitor start, Single phase, 3500 RPM
- Built-in overload with automatic reset, Stainless steel shaft, Pressure regulator included.
- Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end, UL778 listed
- Pipe connections: 1.25" NPT suction and 1" NPT discharge, Pressure switch: AS4 preset (30-50 PSI).
- Part Number: J5SH
- Item Weight: 43 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 17.2 x 9.9 x 8.8 inches
- Item model number: J5SH
- Voltage: 115 volts
- Horsepower: 0.5 HP
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 46 pounds
- Date First Available: December 29, 2015
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.