Size Name:1 – Pack Gorilla Wood Glue is the adhesive that woodworkers,
carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla Wood
Glue, a PVA glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to use, water-based adhesive,
with the holding power Gorilla is known for. This PVA glue is incredibly water
resistant and dries a natural color that offers an invisible bond line for
your projects. Directions: For best results, it is essential that the wood
surfaces are prepared prior to application of glue. For laminating, the
surfaces should be planed smooth, leaving the board surface free from machine
marks, tear-out and snipes. Also, be careful to avoid burnishing and end
snipes. In general, apply a generous amount of glue on one of the surfaces. On
hard-to-glue woods, apply the glue on both surfaces. Rub together with the
other surface to distribute the glue evenly on both surfaces. Enough glue
should be applied so that a fine bead of glue squeeze-out will occur when
clamping. Coverage: One gallon of Gorilla Wood Glue will cover about 200
square feet. One fluid ounce will cover approximately 1.6 square feet.
Clamping: The technique and type of clamp to be used is determined by many
factors. In general, apply enough pressure that will cause a fine bead of glue
to squeeze out when the proper pressure is applied. Clamping Time (amount of
time pressure needs to remain applied): 20–30 minutes for room temperature
applications. The temperature must be above 55°F. Note that clamping time can
be dependent on temperature, humidity, and the porosity of the wood. Cure Time
(amount of time for glue to reach total bonding strength): 24 hours. Clean up
while glue is wet: Use a clean, damp cloth to wipe off excess glue. When areas
have completely dried, sand as needed. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of
this page to see other quality products from the Gorilla Glue Company.
- Made in US
- Easy-to-use, water based adhesive with Gorilla holding power
- Best for building, carpentry or hobby projects using any type of wood
- Complete Projects Faster; Requires only 20 – 30 minutes of clamp time, fully cured in 24 hours
- Use Indoors or Outdoors; Passes ANSI/HPVA Type II water resistance
- Versatile; Ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods and natural wood composites
- Part Number: 6202003
- Item Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.1 x 2.5 x 6 inches
- Item model number: 6202001
- Size: 1 – Pack
- Color: Original
- Pattern: Original
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Certification: Not Applicable
- Included Components: GORILLA GLUE COMPANY 6202003 4OZ Gorilla Wood Glue
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Date First Available: December 17, 2013
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.