Size:1 – Pack Silver Gorilla Tape offers over-the-top results with its triple-
layer strength and outstanding versatility. This double thick adhesive tape
surpasses ordinary duct tapes, making the list of uses virtually endless. Made
with double thick adhesive, strong reinforced backing, and a tough all-weather
shell, Silver Gorilla Tape is the perfect duct tape for both indoor and
outdoor use. It sticks to rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone,
stucco and brick, that ordinary duct tapes can’t hold. To us, it’s made the
way tape should be: The Toughest on Planet Earth. We’ve found that Gorilla
Tape will last a lot longer than regular duct tapes when it comes in contact
with moisture. Make sure the surface is dry before you apply the tape, and
we’re sure you’ll find this out for yourself. PRODUCT FEATURES: Double-Thick
Adhesive: Grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces. Tough, Reinforced Backing:
The tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be ripped
by hand. Rugged, Weather-Resistant Shell: Withstands moisture, UV rays and
temperature extremes. DIRECTIONS: Use like any other tape. Tear Silver Gorilla
Tape by hand or cut to size with a knife or scissors. Apply the tape
carefully, smoothing out any pockets or rolls. That’s it. Enjoy the strength
and durability of Silver Gorilla Tape! Gorilla Tape can be removed, but with
some difficulty and it may leave some residue. To remove any excess residue,
we recommend using the tape itself as a blotter. To retain adhesive quality,
store Gorilla Tape in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight. Try
storing the tape vertically (rather than laying flat), on a hook or on wax
paper. If you have multiple rolls, keep your excess supply wrapped until
they’re needed. Click on the Gorilla link at the top of this page to see more
fine products from the Gorilla Glue Company.
- We took ordinary duct tape and made it better; We made it twice as thick and we use 2 to 3 times the amount of rubber based adhesive
- Double-Thick Adhesive; Grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces including wood, stucco, plaster, brick, metal and more
- Tough, Reinforced Backing; The tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be ripped by hand
- Rugged, Weather-Resistant Shell; Withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature extremes
- Gorilla Tape should not be used as an electrical tape
- Brand Name: Gorilla
- Item Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 6.1 x 1.9 inches
- Item model number: TV205986
- Color: Silver
- Material Type: Not Applicable
- Number of Items: 1
- Size: 1 – Pack
- Manufacturer Part Number: TV205986
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Date First Available: December 29, 2015
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.