Size Name:1 Pack Gorilla Tape has taken duct tape to a new level. This double
thick adhesive tape surpasses ordinary duct tapes, making the list of uses
virtually endless. Made with double thick adhesive, strong reinforced backing,
and a tough all-weather shell, it’s the biggest, strongest, toughest thing
ever to happen to duct tape. Gorilla Tape is manufactured with a highly
concentrated rubber based adhesive – two to three times as thick as
traditional duct tape. The result is a tape that fills gaps and penetrates
rough surfaces. It sticks to rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone,
stucco and brick, that ordinary duct tapes can’t hold. To us, it’s made the
way tape should be: The Toughest on Planet Earth. Directions: Use like any
other tape. Tear Gorilla Tape by hand or cut to size with a knife or scissors.
It is important to clean the surface and brush off any loose particles and
dirt before applying Gorilla Tape. Apply the tape carefully, smoothing out any
pockets or rolls. That’s it. Enjoy the strength and durability of Gorilla
Tape! To retain adhesive quality, store Gorilla Tape in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of direct sunlight. Try storing the tape vertically (rather than
laying flat), on a hook or on wax paper. If you have multiple rolls, keep your
excess supply wrapped until they’re needed. Gorilla Tape works best at
temperatures above 32°F (0°C). For best results, always apply the tape at room
temperature. If Gorilla Tape freezes, it will work just fine once it returns
to room temperature. Gorilla Tape can be removed, but with some difficulty and
it may leave some residue. To remove any excess residue, we recommend using
the tape itself as a blotter. Gorilla Tape should not be used as an electrical
tape. We’ve found that Gorilla Tape will last a lot longer than regular duct
tapes when it comes in contact with moisture. Click on the Gorilla link at the
top of this page to see other quality products from the Gorilla Glue Company.
- Heavy duty and double thick, Gorilla Tape offers over-the top results; Itslike duct tape on steroids
- Great for indoor or outdoor use and made to stick to rough, uneven, unforgiving surfaces like wood, stone, stucco, plaster, brick and more
- Double-Thick Adhesive; Grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces
- Tough, Reinforced Backing; The tight weave contributes to the heft, but Gorilla Tape can still be ripped by hand
- Rugged, Weather-Resistant Shell; Withstands moisture, UV rays and temperature extremes
- Part Number: TV205977
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.3 x 2 x 2 inches
- Item model number: 6001203
- Size: 1 Pack
- Color: Black
- Material: Not Applicable
- Thickness: 0.38 millimeters
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Cutting Diameter: 4.38 inches
- Certification: Not Applicable
- Included Components: Adhesive Tape
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Date First Available: July 7, 2004
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.