For pro guitar players at the gig, hobby guitarists at home, or beginners just
starting their first guitar lesson, the GIGmate is the industry standard
guitar tool kit. Includes all the tools needed to set up and maintain acoustic
or electric guitars. Constructed from 600 denier padded nylon, it is built to
last and be able to suffer the rigors of the road. Along with all the quality
tools, your GIGmate comes with a six pocket guitar string organizer so you
will never have to hunt for those spare guitar strings again (strings not
included). You also get a Pick Pocket for picks, business cards, and other
guitar stuff and a Trem Poker for removing stuck string ball ends – if you own
a Strat you know what we are talking about. Plus the GIGmate now comes with a
String Action/Set Up Gauge. Makes the perfect guitar gift.The reviews for this
product are not paid for in any way with discounts for reviews – unlike other
- Carbon steel String Cutters, 2-in-l Screwdriver (Philips/Flat), Led Flashlight and 2 AAA Batteries
- 5 Allen Wrenches. Made in USA: 0.050inch for Fender USA saddles -1.5mm for MIM Fender & most import saddles – 2.5mm & 3mm for Floyd Rose. Plus 5mm long Ball End Acoustic Truss Rod Wrench (Takamine, Martin and most Asian truss rods and more)
- 6 Pockets for string storage, Pick Pocket for picks, gauge and business cards etc.
- Stainless Steel String Action/Set Up Gauge. String Winder with bridge pin remover. Trem Poker. Strings/picks are not included. Ships by USPS
- The reviews of the GIGmate Guitar Tool Kit are not paid for in any way with discounts for reviews – unlike other similar products.
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Item model number: BCG327583
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries required.
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.