Whether it’s harsh sunlight or a relentless invasion of insects, Gazelle
portable gazebos allow you to set up shelter where you need it most and enjoy
the outdoors. Our unique hub design system features integrated fiberglass
poles that pop out and form a rigid shelter in under 60 seconds. No assembly
required and no loose parts! Our most popular model, the G6 six-sided gazebo,
features 92 square feet of usable space and stands a towering 86”
tall—providing more than enough room for up to eight people and a table. The
G6 is loaded with features like: • A Beefy YKK zipper for durability and
dependable performance use after use. • Tight-weave mesh walls allowing
airflow but keeping bugs out • A Large Zippered Door for easy load in • Stakes
and guy lines are included to provide stability for when the weather gets
choppy • Optional wind panels for additional protection from the elements are
sold separately • A 210 denier oxford weave polyester shell material, a
stronger weave that is waterproof up to 2000 millimeters on a hydrostatic head
test. The material is also coated for greater resistance to UV with a UV50
plus rating. Whether you’re camping, hosting a backyard party, or looking for
an outdoor space for your RV, Gazelle has you covered. The possibilities are
endless with the Gazelle G6 portable gazebo.
- CONVENIENCE: Room for up to 8 people – measures 86″ high and 124″ hub-to-hub, for 92 Square Feet for Usable Space. Portable and easy to transport with the convenient carrying bag included.
- DURABLE BEEFY YKK ZIPPERS: Zippers go through a lot of wear and tear, and there is nothing worse than getting in and out of a tent with broken zippers. That’s why we use rugged and dependable and beefy YKK zippers on our doors.
- REINFORCED CORNERS: We’ve reinforced each corner of the Gazelle Gazebo with an extra layer of fabric and high-strength pole pockets. This helps increase the life of the gazebo for many years of enjoyment.
- UV AND WATER-RESISTANT ROOF: The roof panel on our portable gazebos features a UV 50+ rating to help block harmful sun rays. It is also sealed to repel water, keeping you warm and dry during light rain showers.
- TIGHT WEAVE MESH PANELS: Insects are an unwanted nuisance when you’re enjoying the outdoors. Luckily, our gazebos were designed to keep them out. Each panel is constructed from protective tight weave mesh.
- Product Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 86 inches ; 34 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 35 pounds
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 21500
- #16 in Gazebos
- #133 in Raised Beds & Plant Support Structures
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.