Color:Charcoal | Style:Acoustic Gator’s TRANSIT series acoustic guitar gig bag
provides rugged case-like protection without sacrificing the lightweight
portability of a gig bag. The adaptable interior safeguards your guitar with
rigid 200mm thick foam padding with a plush red micro-fleece lining and
features a three-point padding system to protect at the headstock, neck, and
bottom/endpin. The weather resistant exterior comes in Charcoal black, light
grey and tan. A thick rubber treading on the bottom of the bag prevents wear
while shielding from the elements. A unique storage system features a large
zippered pocket for accessories and the g-hook buckle and seatbelt loops
provide multiple connection points allowing you to fill the pocket and still
close with ease. A small zippered pocket on the front provides additional
storage. The TRANSIT series acoustic guitar gig bag fits most standard
Dreadnaught acoustic guitars. Please refer to internal Dims for an exact fit.
- Weather resistant blended fabric exterior with thick rubber Tread on bottom of the Bag prevents wear
- 20mm thick internal foam padding covered with plush Micro-Fleece lining and adjustable, removable Three-Point interior padding system protects the headstock, neck and Body
- Large front zippered pocket with flap, features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt loops for multiple Con-nection points allowing you to fill the pocket to capacity and still secure it
- Padded comfort grip carry handle and removable, color matched backpack straps
- Interior Dims: Body Length: 21" Body height: 6" lower bout width: 16.5" middle bout width: 13" upper bout width: 13" overall Length 44".
- Item Weight: 5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 45 x 9 x 17 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- Item model number: GT-ACOUSTIC-BLK
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.