Initially announced as ‘Project Dolphin’, the GameCube would represent
Nintendo’s transition to the world of digital media. The GameCube Anthology is
a unique and original book celebrating the machine’s memory, and was written
by the same author who brought you the Nintendo 64 Anthology. The year was
1999. As the new century and millennium dawned, so did a new era of gaming.
The graphic quality of console productions was nearing that of the pre-
rendered 3D that had astonished us a few years earlier on the PlayStation
especially. In the space of a few years, our hopes became reality. Brought to
life by the new, so-called ‘128-bit generation’ of consoles. Nintendo would
have to play the pioneers if they hoped to compete. Up against their old enemy
(Sega), a new and successful console (PlayStation), and the powerful newcomer
from the PC industry (Microsoft), the Kyoto-based company geared up for a new
console war. From the Cube’s origins to the end of its life cycle, the
GameCube Anthology covers it all in this new and richly illustrated account.
CONTENTS: GameCube History Complete Software Library (647 games) Hardware
Collectible Games and Objects Collector’s Special (1272 versions of the
GameCube releases) Read more
- Hardcover: 364 pages
- Publisher: Geeks-Line; 1st edition (2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 26
- Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.7 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.