LEATHER RE-COLORING BALM: OUR PRODUCT DESIGNED TO RENOVATE
AND RESTORE COLOR IN LEATHER If you think about it, life and leather draw many
parallels. One of these parallels can be seen in the way time progresses, and
the affect that time has on not only us, but also our possessions. Let’s face
it – as much as we would love for our leather products to look brand new for
decades of use, wear and tear happens. Although we can’t change this leather
(or life!) reality check, we can only hope to find ways to erase the aged
appearance of leather that’s lived a longer life. At Furniture Clinic, we’ve
found a way to turn that hope into a reality, and it’s in the form of a
product that can arrive on your doorstep in just a few days! Our Leather Re-
Coloring Balm is all about restoring the color of your leather possessions –
both old, and new. If the color in your leather is beginning to fade, or has
fallen victim to damage like cat scratches or sun exposure, our Leather Re-
Coloring Balm provides a quick and efficient solution. ENJOY THE ADVANTAGES OF
A DEPENDABLE, LONG-LASTING LEATHER RE-COLORING PRODUCT We know you’re excited
to test out our Leather Re-Coloring Balm, and we’re excited to see the great
results that it will bring to your leather products! Before you buy, we
recommend that you test your leather by applying a tiny drop of water onto an
undamaged section of your leather, and see if the water soaks in. If the
leather isn’t absorbent, you will need a Leather Touch Up Kit (for small
areas) or a Leather Colorant Kit (for larger areas). For scratches, the Re-
Coloring Balm will only work if the scratch has gone to a lighter color than
the leather. If the scratch is darker, you will need our Leather Touch Up Kit.
Our Leather Re-Coloring Balm will transform the color of your leather items,
and breathe life back into worn or faded leather. As one of the top-rated
leather recoloring products available online, the Leather Re-Coloring Balm is
your perfect solution for restoring the beautiful color of newly purchased
leather. 21 SHADES OF LEATHER RE-COLORING PRODUCT Versatility is a key element
of all of our products at Furniture Clinic, and our Leather Re-Coloring Balm
is no different. Here are just a few of this product’s many advantages: 21
Colors Available for Selection Safe-To-Use Product that Absorbs Completely
Into Leather; Preventing Stains on Clothing Works on All Types of Leather,
Including: Furniture, Car Interiors and Clothing Only One Application
Necessary: Results for Up To Three Years CLEAN LEATHER BEFORE USING – WE
RECOMMEND USING OUR LEATHER ULTRA CLEAN FOR OPTIMAL RESULTS Get 40% off our
Leather Ultra Clean with your purchase of this leather balm. Simply add both
to the cart for your discount. The Leather Ultra clean deep cleans dirty and
grimy leather. It is safe to use & a very effective, all purpose leather
cleaner. Read more INSTRUCTIONS STEP 1. Clean the leather first before
applying the Balm, for best results use Leather Ultra Clean – This is because
Ultra Clean deep cleans the leather to remove all dirt, but also opens up the
pores of the leather so the Re-Coloring Balm will take to the leather in a
better fashion. STEP 2. Rub the Balm into the leather in a circular motion to
ensure penetration. This is enough to completely restore the color. Take a
clean cloth and then buff the surface of the leather. Make sure there is no
excess Balm left on the leather. STEP 3. After buffing, the leather becomes
100% colorfast. For thorough protection and longevity of your leather, we
recommend applying the Leather Protection Cream, this will help to reduce
future fading. REAL BEFORE AND AFTER FROM FURNITURE CLINIC CUSTOMERS These
photos were sent into us from a customer in the United States. He has used one
application of balm on the chair and as you can see, it has totally
transformed it! The balm has re-instated the color into the drastically faded
‘white’ areas of the armchair making it look almost new again! The color used
was Tan. The head area has absorbed grease; this could have been removed first
using the Leather Degreaser. Wear and tear on the driver’s side bolster has
caused the colour to wear off exposing the raw leather beneath. The Re-
Colouring Balm in Navy Blue is applied and the damage is hardly visible! The
arm of this leather chair has been scratched by cats and has suffered general
wear & tear. The colour beneath is the natural leather colour exposed and the
damage has been rectified using the Leather Re-Colouring balm in Maroon.
Maroon was used because on a whole the leather is darker than the standard
red, although the photo doesn’t show it.
- GOOD HOUSEKEEPING SEAL: This product was evaluated by the Good Housekeeping institute and after rigorous testing by their expert scientists and engineers, has been granted the prestigious Good Housekeeping seal. Evaluation of the product includes reviewing product effectiveness, as well as packaging and marketing claims.
- RENEWS & RESTORES COLOR TO LEATHER: Furniture Clinics balm is ideal for restoring color to faded and scratched leather. With 21 color choices, it's easy to select the appropriate color for your leather item – but if for some reason you choose incorrectly, simply order a more appropriate color and well refund your first purchase. In fact, if youre not happy with the results [for any reason] well refund your money, no questions asked.
- USE ON COUCHES, CARS & CLOTHING: The leather recoloring balm is a versatile product that can be used on all kinds of leather pieces. From scratched car seats to faded purses, the balm has many use cases. Our customers use the product to restore color to their faded sofas, to fix small cat scratches, to liven up their antique car seats and to cover minor peeling on their leather jackets!
- Brand: Furniture Clinic
- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 2.9 x 2.4 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: 0
- Folding: No
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Date First Available: November 24, 2014
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.