Frontline products are highly recommended by veterinarians for flea and tick
control for dogs. For dog owners who want long-lasting, fast-acting flea,
tick, and chewing lice control, Frontline Plus guarantees control on dogs aged
8 weeks and older. You only have to apply Frontline Plus once a month, so a
6-dose supply will provide you with up to 6 months of convenient, highly
effective flea, flea egg, chewing lice, and tick control. Frontline Plus kills
up to 100% of existing fleas in less than 24 hours and continues, on a single
dose, killing them for at least an entire month. Its special ingredient also
kills flea eggs and larvae, which, in effect, prevents the development of new
fleas. It destroys all stages of 4 major ticks, including ticks that may carry
Lyme disease, which provides your dog and your family with additional
protection. Frontline Plus is waterproof, so your dog will still be protected
if it bathes or goes for a swim. Merial backs up Frontline Plus with a limited
Satisfaction Guarantee. Using Frontline Plus is a simple 3-step process.
First, remove the applicator from the child-resistant package, use scissors or
just lift the plastic tab to expose the foil, and then peel down. Secondly,
open the applicator, hold it upright, and snap the tip away from your face and
body. Finally, apply Frontline Plus by placing the applicator tip through your
dog’s hair to the skin between the shoulder blades. Squeeze the applicator to
apply the entire dose to a single spot on the dog’s skin.
- WATERPROOF FLEA AND TICK TREATMENT FOR DOGS: Frontline Plus for Dogs provides waterproof, fast-acting, long-lasting flea and tick treatment and control for your dog. This product is approved for use on dogs 45-88 lbs.
- BREAK THE FLEA LIFE CYCLE WITH FRONTLINE: Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills adult fleas plus flea eggs and larvae to stop existing infestations and prevent establishment of new infestations.
- KILLS FLEAS AND TICKS: Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs kills fleas, flea eggs, lice, and ticks. This flea and tick treatment kills ticks, including those that may transmit Lyme disease
- TRUSTED FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION FOR DOGS: Frontline has been trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years. Made with 2 tough killing ingredients, fipronil and (S)-methoprene one to kill adult fleas and ticks and the second to kill flea eggs and larvae this fast-acting, long-lasting protection provides flea and tick control for dogs and puppies 8 weeks and older.
- LASTING FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION: Frontline's long-lasting formula is stored in the oil glands of the pets skin to give non-stop flea and tick protection for a full 30 days. Frontline flea and tick treatment for dogs works non-stop for a full 30 days. A 6-dose supply lasts for 6 months.
- If you are not satisfied with Frontline Plus for any reason, please contact the Boehringer-Ingelheim Animal Health Customer Care Team at: .
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 4.5 inches ; 0.16 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Item model number: 6.05389E+11
- #1 in Dog Flea Drops
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.