About the Author Donal Skehan is an award-winning Irish food writer,
television host, and photographer. He has published five cookbooks and cohosts
a popular cooking show and stars on Kitchen Hero on RTE One, Junior MasterChef
on BBC One, Mitt Kok (in Swedish) on TV4 in Sweden, Grandma’s Boy on FOX
International, and Follow Donal on Food Network (UK). Skehan’s YouTube channel
has more than 350,000 subscribers worldwide, who tune in daily to watch his
recipe videos. Skehan now lives in Los Angeles, CA. Learn more about him at
donalskehan.com. Read more
- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Sterling Epicure (March 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 6
- ISBN-13: 46
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.