We Carefully Select Only The Highest Quality Bitter Apricot Seeds From The
Most Reliable Asian Supplies, And Our Seeds Are Inspected And Laboratory-
Tested Here In The USA. These Seeds are Packed With Nutrition, So Don’t Let
Their Small Size Fool You! What Do NutriSeeds Apricot Seeds Taste Like? Many
compare the taste a bit to amaretto or even marzipan. One thing is for sure;
the more bitter the seed, the more B vitamins it has. And size doesn’t really
matter. NutriSeeds apricot seeds are somewhat smaller than seeds from other
parts of the world because the apricots they come from are smaller, but they
are definitely bitter and definitely B vitamin-rich. Why Asian Apricot Seeds?
Asian countries have been growing apricots and eating apricot seeds for
centuries. Apricot seeds are an important herb in traditional Asian medicine.
For instance, they are known as “xing ren,” in China or “bitter apricot seed.”
The Chinese use them to treat chronic coughs, dry mouth, sore throat, dry
skin, laryngitis, and as a laxative. We test each crop of apricot seeds that
we import. The current crop of seeds has been laboratory-tested to have very
high levels of B vitamins (approximately 28mg).
- FRESH SEEDS: Sealed 8 ounce bag of fresh, bitter, raw apricot seeds; our seeds are air dried and never heated or cooled in order to maintain their peak nutrition levels! Our bags are easily resealable to maintain freshness and storage.
- TOP 10 SUPERSEED: Excellent natural source of Vitamin B15, Vitamin E & A, & naturally-occurring enzymes. They are high in dietary fiber, protein, and mono-unsaturated fat.
- CLEAN & NATURAL: No Pesticides/Herbicides, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher, & Paleo Friendly!
- HAND PICKED: These seeds are carefully handpicked from Asian Farms.
- BITTER IS BETTER: The bitterness in the apricot seed indicates the amount of B17 content it contains. Sweet seeds contain little to no B17 whereas bitter seeds contain the highest levels. We recommend grinding the seeds to mix into smoothies, shakes, oatmeal, soups, salads and more.
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- UPC: 653341264145
- #1055 in Cooking & Baking Nuts & Seeds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.