Specialty Grade Coffee From Fourth Generation Family Farm
In 1929, Don Felipe began growing Arabica coffee on his farm in the mountains
of Jinotega, Nicaragua. Over the years, our family perfected his processes
ensuring the finest specialty coffee is produced. With low acidity, our coffee
boasts smooth, sweet characteristics and citrus notes. Primos Coffee Company
never blends our coffee with others thereby maintaining its unique qualities.
Fruit Develops For Eight Months After Plant Flowers In May, the farm smells
sweet with the flowering of the coffee plants. Beneath each bloom is a tiny
coffee fruit, or cherry. Protected by a canopy of shade, the coffee cherries
develop slowly over eight months, enhancing their flavor. Strictly High Grown,
Shade Grown & Hand Picked Harvested by hand, each plant is passed several
times during the crop with only the ripe cherries being individually picked.
The cherries are wet milled daily with natural spring water to remove the skin
and pulp. The remaining seeds, or beans, are then fermented for 36 hours.
Fully Washed, Naturally Dried, European Prepared, Small Batch Roasted The
beans are fully washed and then naturally dried in the fresh air and strong
sun. The dried green beans are exported directly to our Texas roasting
facility where it is drum roasted in small batches using profiles carefully
developed for our medium bodied coffee. The coffee has been medium roasted,
also known as city or regular roast, which is the most common roasting
profile. The natural origin flavors of the beans are more dominant than the
roast flavors and the finish is delightfully aromatic. After roasting, the
beans were coarsely ground. Coarsely ground coffee is perfect for the longer
brewing time required with a french press. From our farm and roaster to your
home, we know you will enjoy every cup.
- Premium Arabica beans selected from the best micro-lots at our fourth generation family farm produce a delightful, easy-drinking coffee
- A mild coffee with medium body, low acidity, smooth, sweet with citrus notes, consistent as coffee is never blended
- Medium roasted for subtle, pleasant flavor and coarsely ground for the slow brewing method of french press
- Strictly high grown under shade trees, harvested by hand, European prepared and naturally dried
- Produced sustainably with the highest standards for our fellow Nicaraguans and natural resources
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- #129 in Ground Coffee
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.