French Grey Sea Salt 10 lb. Resealable Bag – Fine Grain
French Grey Sea Salt, or Sel Gris, is a culinary delight favored by
professional chefs around the world! This admired delicacy is formed when sea
water flows into the French Guérande Marshes during high tide. It is hand-
harvested by salt workers, using skills and methods over a thousand years old.
Sel Gris de Guérande obtains its natural grey coloring from the salt
crystallizing on clay, which makes it dense in flavor and nutrients. Our
French Grey Sea Salt is 100% all-natural and carries the Nature & Progrès’
certification label from France. JUST ADD SALT… | FRENCH GREY SEA SALT BY
SAN FRANCISCO SALT COMPANY SEL GRIS – French Grey Sea Salt, or Sel Gris, is
favored by gourmet chefs because of its naturally high moisture content, its
complex briny flavor, and its abundance in minerals. French Grey Sea Salt
crystallizes on clay on the bottom of salt evaporation ponds, which gives it
it’s unique characteristic color, flavor, and nutrients. HAND HARVESTED IN
GUÉRANDE FRANCE – Paludiers, or salt workers, in Guérande France harvest
French Grey Sea Salt using traditional techniques that are more than a
thousand years old. Saltwater from the sea is channeled into shallow marshes
and left to evaporate. Once the salt has formed paludiers rake the ponds
collecting the unique crystals formed in the water. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – The
San Francisco Salt Company is confident that you will be happy with the
quality of our products and stand behind every single item. San Francisco Salt
Company is a trusted supplier of salt since 2002. This salt does not supply
iodide, a necessary nutrient. Please note: Due to its natural harvesting
process, this salt may arrive slightly damp because of natural moisture in the
salts. MEMORABLE MEALS – MILD & VERSATILE FLAVOR An incredibly versatile salt,
our French Grey Sea Salt perfectly complements a variety of foods such as
Steak, Roasted Vegetables, Stews, Pies, Salads, and more! Mains – Steak,
Pork, Chicken, & Fish. Sides – Salads, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Vegetables,
Edamame, & Corn on the Cob. Baked Goods – Bread, Pies, Tarts, & Dough. USE
FOR: CULINARY | COOKING – SEASON TO PERFECTION Incorporate French Grey in your
next salt rub or brine to maximize the flavor and tenderness of your meat. Add
Authentic French Flavor to stews, vegetables, pastas, sauces and more! Add a
touch of French Grey Salt to dark chocolate to elevate it’s rich flavor.
- PROFESSIONAL GOURMET SALT – 100% Natural French Grey Salt has a wonderful, mild flavor making it extremely versatile. Use on meats, chowders, shellfish, soups, pastas, sauces and more.
- INSTANTLY ENHANCES MEALS – Enrich meals and add depth to your dishes with a sprinkle of all-natural, hand harvested French Grey Salt. Carries the highly distinguished 'Nature & Progres' certification label from Guerande, France.
- AUTHENTIC & HAND HARVESTED – Harvested in the Celtic region of France using techniques more than a thousand years old. French Grey Sea Salt is Kosher Certified, Non-GMO, and does not contain any MSG, Soy, Gluten, Dairy, or anti-caking agents. Packaged in our U.S.A., SQF Quality code, Organic compliant facility.
- AVAILABLE IN FINE OR COARSE GRAIN – Choose Fine Grain to sprinkle directly on food or Coarse Grain for use in a salt mill/grinder. SEE IMAGES TO COMPARE GRAIN SIZES. PLEASE NOTE: Due to its natural harvesting process, French Sea Salt may arrive slightly damp because of moisture in the salts (varying range of dry to damp is normal depending on the harvest).
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Here at the San Francisco Salt Company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
- UPC: 817678011128
- #1077 in Sea Salts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.