Upgrade your wine experience with a Forge Wine opener.
Forge is an American owned company based out of Wyoming. We back our wine
openers with excellent customer support and a ten-year replacement program.
Using the Foil Opener Step One All Forge wine openers come with a base that
doubes as a foil cutter. Simply remove the base from the wine opener and place
it over the top of your wine bottle. Step Two While applying firm pressure to
the sides of the foil cutter, rotate it around the top of the bottle. Step
Three Remove the foil cutter and the top of the foil from the wine bottle.
You’re now ready to remove the cork. Read more Effortlessly Uncork Your
Bottles in Three Seconds Step One Place the Wine Opener on your bottle with
the lever raised. Grasp and hold the front handle of the opener to the bottle.
Step Two While gripping the front handle of the wine opener, lower the lever.
Step Three While gripping the front handle of the wine opener, raise the
lever. Your cork has been removed. Read more Removing the Cork Removing the
cork is as simple as squeezing the front handle of the wine opener and lifting
the lever. Forge wine openers are designed to remove both synthetic and
natural corks without damaging them. Read more
- Quality that Lasts: At Forge we stand by the craftsmanship of our wine openers with a ten-year manufacturers warranty. Our lever action wine opener uses hardened steel gears and a carbon steel screw (worm) with non-stick coating to ensure flawless performance for years to come.
- Lightweight but Easy to Use: Our wine opener uses a lightweight but very strong zinc alloy handle. The base of our bottle opener is small enough that any size hand can hold it comfortably.
- Effortlessly Open Bottles: With two easy motions and less than three seconds of time our wine bottle opener can remove both natural and synthetic corks. The lever action of our opener allows a pull strength of less than three pounds to open even the most difficult of bottles.
- A Classic Look Combined with Modern Engineering: With simple but elegant lines and a high-quality finish our wine opener fits in with any kitchen, bar or restaurant.
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 6.3 x 2 inches
- Item Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.