The Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB Audio Interface sounds awesome and and offers
simple yet advanced features. It features four Air-enabled mic preamps,
precision 24-bit/192 kHz AD and DA conversion, low-latency monitoring, and
versatile I/O options. Additionally, it has low-noise (-128 dB EIN) mic
preamps with up to 118 dB dynamic range. On its front panel, the Clarett 4Pre
sports four mic/line XLR-1/4” combo inputs, with two of the inputs desined
with high- headroom for recording hot pickups without distortion. Also, it is
equipped with a 5-pin MIDI input/output to connect your computer with other
MIDI instruments. Another great feature of the interface is that it has two
monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, two additional line outputs, eight
channels of ADAT inputs to expand the system, stereo S/PDIF I/O, and four
additional line 1/4” jack inputs on the rear panel. Furthermore, the
interface’s Gain Halo rings illuminate around the gain controls, making it
easy to control the signal level and set the input level of the four mics/line
inputs. The interface supports any Mac or Windows computer with a USB 2.0 and
above. The audio interface includes Focusrite Control Software, XLN Audio
Addictive Keys, Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle,
Focusrite Plug-In Collective, Ableton Live Lite, and Loopmasters. Focusrite
Clarett Audio Interface is a great addition to your studio or on the go mobile
rig. Accessory Bundle Over-Ear Stereo Headphones – Circumaural, closed-back
dynamic headphones with 35mm drivers and a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
Fibertique Cloth 2x XPIX 15ft 1/4” TRS Interconnect Cable 2x Xpix 10ft XLR3F
to XLR3M Cable Xpix Dual MIDI 9.9 ft Cable
- Four Air-enabled low-noise (-128 dB EIN) mic preamps, low distortion and 118dB dynamic range
- Includes Focusrite Control Software, XLN Audio Addictive Keys, Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite Plug-In Collective, Ableton Live Lite, and Loopmasters
- Gain Halo illuminated rings around the gain controls light up green when there's signal present and turn red when the level is too high
- High-performance mic pres can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of our original ISA mic preamp
- Monitor your recordings comfortably using Closed-Back Headphones included in the Photo Savings Bundle with cables and microfiber cloth
- Item Weight: 9.79 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 17.4 x 13.4 x 7.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.79 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.