Fleur de Sel de Guérande French Sea Salt – 5 oz. Sample
Pouch Complete your favorite meals with a dash of the world renowned,
luxuriously rich flakes of authentic Fleur De Sel de Guérande French Sea Salt.
Created through the evaporation of seawater, this incredibly delicate and
crisp salt leaves food with unparalled flavor! Guérande “paludiers” harvest
Fleur De Sel using techniques hundreds of years old; they skim the very
surface of the salt ponds with rakes, obtaining only the salt crystals formed
on the top layer. JUST ADD SALT… | FLEUR DE SEL SALT BY SAN FRANCISCO SALT
COMPANY THE CAVIAR OF SALTS – Fleur de Sel is one of the rarest and most
expensive salts in the world, which is why it is commonly referred to as “the
caviar of salts”. Fleur de Sel is favored by chefs worldwide because of its
natural moisture, its complex flavor profile, and its natural richness in
minerals. HAND HARVESTED IN GUÉRANDE FRANCE – French Paludiers, salt workers,
in Guérande, France harvest Fleur De Sel using traditional techniques that are
hundreds of years old. Saltwater from the sea is channeled into shallow
marshes and left to evaporate. Paludiers then skim the salt ponds with rakes,
collecting the unique snowflake like crystals formed on the surface of the
water. THE ULTIMATE CULINARY SALT – The unique, natural texture and moisture
of Fleur de Sel Sea Salt make it the most favored salt by professional chefs
worldwide. The high moisture content and crystalline shape of Fleur de Sel
make it the ultimate finishing salt, because salt lingers for longer without
dissolving, which gives food both the delicious flavor and satisfying crunch
that Fleur de Sel is known for. AN ESSENTIAL INGREDIENT FOR PROFESSIONAL &
HOME CHEFS ALIKE -The perfect finishing salt, our Fleur de Sel Sea Salt
perfectly complements a variety of foods such as Steak, Buttered Toast,
Caramels, Toffee, Salads, Eggs, and more! NATURAL FINE GRAIN – Neither crushed
nor ground. Ideal for sprinkling directly on to food as a finishing salt. BUY
WITH CONFIDENCE – The San Francisco Salt Company is confident that you will be
happy with the quality of our products and stand behind every single item. San
Francisco Salt Company is a trusted supplier of salt since 2002. This salt
does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient. MEMORABLE MEALS – ADD COMPLEX,
LIGHT FLAVOR Finish your favorite meals with a dash of this striking, rich
salt that will leave you craving more. Mains – Steak, Chicken, Fish, Eggs
Benedict, Sandwiches, & Pastas. Sides – Salads, Grilled Vegetables, Fresh Cut
Fruit, Buttered Toast, & Desserts – Chocolates, Caramels, Toffees, Brownies,
Cookies, Muffins, & Scones. USE FOR: CULINARY | COOKING – SEASON TO PERFECTION
Use Fleur de Sel to add a touch of “Je Ne Sais Quois” to grilled Steaks and
Meats. Enhance your dressings, sauces, ribs and anything else that needs a
finishing touch! Add a delightful crunch of flavor and texture to veggies with
Fleur de Sel.
- PROFESSIONAL GOURMET SALT – Fleur de Sel salt is esteemed by professional chefs as the best sea salt for culinary use with its delicate flavor, light and moist texture and high mineral content.
- AUTHENTIC & HAND HARVESTED – Guerande paludiers harvest Fleur De Sel by skimming the very surface of the salt ponds, obtaining only the salt crystals formed on the top layer. San Francisco Salt Company Fleur de Sel is certified from the Nature & Progres institute in France, a strict certification process ensuring purity and excellence.
- NATURAL FINE GRAIN – Neither crushed nor ground.
- KOSHER CERTIFIED – Our Fleur de Sel Sea Salt is Kosher Certified, Non-GMO, and does not contain any MSG, Soy, Gluten, Dairy, or anti-caking agents. Packaged in our U.S.A., SQF Quality code, Organic compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Here at the San Francisco Salt Company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- UPC: 817678012378
- #4 in Fleur de Sel
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.