This is a replacement valve for a dual tank, or twin tank application. The
9100 twin tank valve connects two water softener tanks for automatically
alternating between tanks as needed. Metered control measures water use and
will switch tanks and regenerate as needed to ensure continuous soft water
around the clock.— Fully adjustable 5-cycle control delivers controlled
upflow backwash, downflow brining, slow rinse, rapid rinse, timed brine refill
and downflow service Perfect for light commercial/heavy residential systems
that require twin tank conditioning capabilities Continuous flow rate of 21
GPM All cycles are easily adjustable; program only necessary functions with
“all cycle” variable time control Backwash capacity handles tanks up to 16″
Choice of 3/4″ or 1″ meter satisfies wide range of operational needs Valve
delivers continuous softened water Salt and water savings by using 100%
capacity of the tank in service before switching to the second tank
Regenerates immediately when needed for continuous soft water Regenerates with
soft water and keeps system clean for optimum operating efficiency and minimum
maintenance—– This does not come with the bypass valve or the 2nd tank
adapters. If you need these parts for a new application, please contact us or
see our other listings for the bypass valve if needed.
- Fleck 9100 Twin Tank Replacement Control Valve Automatically switches between dual tanks
- 9100 valve to fit on twin tank softener, heavy duty construction for long life, 5 year warranty
- 5 cycles water softener replacement valve, easy to use, dependable
- Continuous soft water, soft water regeneration, soft water refill
- Most efficient valve, immediate regeneration as needed
- Part Number: 9100 M
- Item model number: 9100
- Material: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 24 pounds
- Date First Available: October 22, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.