Style:Standard For added protection in the field, Klein’s Flame-Resistant
Bucket is made of No. 4 canvas that meets the performance requirements of
NFPA-701.The durable leather-reinforced handle extends down the sides of the
bucket for added strength. Load rated for 100-pounds (45 kg), it is stitched
and riveted with a double-reinforced bottom for durability. Assembled in USA
of U.S. and imported components. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has
manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the
performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our
family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of
expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality
materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as
we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name.
And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you
know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make
great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the
professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
- Made of flame-resistant No. 4 canvas
- Load rated for 100-pounds (45 kg)
- Durable leather-reinforced handle extends down the sides of the bucket for added strength
- Stitched and riveted with a double-reinforced bottom for durability
- Meets the performance requirement of NFPA -701
- Part Number: 5104FR
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 33 x 11 x 11 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: 5104FR
- Style: Standard
- Material: canvas
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Measurement System: Metric
- Included Components: Canvas Bucket
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
- Date First Available: October 21, 2017
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.