This new IFSTA manual details the training required of Company Officers
according to NFPA® 1021, Standard for Fire Officer Professional
Qualifications, 2014 Edition. The manual is divided into two sections to make
a clear distinction between the information needed for Fire Officer Level I
and Fire Officer Level II. Both print and eBook formats are available. There
is no shortage of issues that a company officer might face in the everyday
operation of a fire company or unit. This manual addresses the wide range of
topics and issues encountered by a company officer, from leadership and
supervision to health and safety issues. Great attention was given to focus on
the job performance requirements of NFPA® 1021. The fifth edition of Fire and
Emergency Services Company Officer builds on the previous edition of the
manual while presenting the material in a more concise manner to make it
easier for students to read and instructors to teach. By merging related
topics, the number of chapters was reduced from 32 in the fourth edition to 17
in the new manual while preserving the material related to the NFPA® standard.
The number of appendices was reduced from 20 to 4 by removing information that
can be found in other media. Along with reducing the volume of material from
the fourth edition, the fifth edition of Fire and Emergency Services Company
Officer offers several new features. The manual features a new look with
IFSTA’s single-column format and upgraded and updated curriculum components.
Learning activities are included to help instructors present the material to
their students. Case Histories open each chapter to illustrate important
lessons learned in the real world. Photographs, illustrations, and tables are
included throughout the manual to illustrate key points and improve the
overall instructional value of the material. Read more
- Paperback: 532 pages
- Publisher: Fire Protection Publications; 5th edition (2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013402706X
- ISBN-13: 43
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.