The Filtrol 160 is a patented, re-usable filter that attaches to your washing
machine discharge hose and removes the non-biodegradable fibers like
polyester, nylon, rayon, sand, hair and pet fur before they go down the drain
and plug your septic system and drainpipes. The Filtrol 160 also helps prevent
microfibers from entering our natural waterways, such as rivers, lakes and
- The Filtrol 160TM is a patented,re-useable, microfiber filter that is connects to your washing machines discharge hose. Use of the Filtrol 160TM can prevent premature septic system/drainfield failure, clogging of drain pipes and microfiber pollution in our natural water ways
- The Filtrol 160TM washing machine microfiber filter removes non-biodegradable fibers like polyester and nylon, hair, pet fur, sand, dirt particles and metal shavings, from your washing machines discharge before it is released to your septic system or public sewage system
- The Filtrol 160TM measures approximately 14 tall, from the top fitting to the bottom of the canister, 7" wide and projects about 8" from the wall. You will not want to install the Filtrol 160TM under a low hanging cabinet, as the lid needs to be removed for filter cleaning. You will need to have a minimum of 24 to be able to remove the canister from the wall mounted bracket, and still have proper drainage. Discharge hose can be routed to a standpipe,wallbox or laundry tub
- The Filtrol 160TM comes with 1 fittings, which will connect to most washing machines drain hose. Measure the inside of your washing machines discharge hose, if it is measuring anything other than 1,please contact us
- The Filtrol-160TM comes with a 90 day money back guarantee
- Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 8.8 x 8.4 inches
- Item Weight: 4 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- Manufacturer: Septic Protector Inc.
- Item model number: F160-1
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.