Visual fault locator:Specification:Wavelength:650±10nmDynamic
Distance: 30mw Working
Temperature:0℃+60℃ Storage Temperature:-20℃+70℃Power Supply: AA X 2(not
included) Size:210 x 73 x 30mm Function:The 30mW (20-30km)visual fault locator
is used for the measurement in single-mode or multi-mode fibers.It features a
rugged design, a universal connector and an accurate measurement.Universally
connector for test different ST,SC,FC interfacesHigh effective power circuits
allow for stable powerOperates in both CW(Continuous wave) and pulse modeFiber
optical power meter:Product Overview: Handheld optical power meter is a kind
of precision and durable portable instrument designed for the installation,
operation and maintenance of the optical fiber network. With delicate
appearance, can choose to switch the backlight display and automatic shutdown
function, a wide range of optical power test, precision test accuracy and user
self calibration function and interface design, and the linear index (mW) and
nonlinear index (dBm) with screen displayPower measurement range: -70~+10dbm
Wavelength range: 850~1625nm Uncertainty: ±0.2dbProbe type: InGaAs Dimension:
180x83x28mmConnector: FC/SC Automatic shutdown: 10min Weight: 392g User self-
calibration function Linear (mW) and nonlinear index (dBm) displayed
simultaneously Unique FC / SC / ST generic interface, without complicated
conversion Applications: fiber CATV Test Engineeringoptical fiber CCTV Test
communication engineeringintegrated wiring system optical deviceproduction and
researchoptical communication teaching and testing other fiber optic
engineering, etcPackage included:1 x optical power meter,1 x visual fault
locatorIf you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, thank you.
- Visual fault locator is easy to check fiber faults and field test ,portable and rugged,Dust-proof design keep fiber connectors clean.
- Easy and Accurate Identification – It can easily and accurately detect and locate fiber breaks, poor connections, bending or cracking. The detector will emit a 650nm bright light for fiber tracing, breaks or faults in the fiber will refract the light, creating a bright glow around the faulty area;Complete mechanical connecting point detection and optimization
- 2.5mm Universal Connector – the connector of the detector is compatibly designed for ST, SC, FC interferes both in circle and square shape of different fiber optic cables
- Fiber optical power meter,Seven Calibrated Wavelengths – 850nm, 980nm,1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm wavelengths are provided with wide measurement range from -70 – +10 dBm;
- Fiber optical power meter,User-friendly Functions – The automatic shutdown function can be chosen; low voltage function display notifies you the battery is low; the user auto-calibration function will help the new users to adjust the measurement
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- #16 in Industrial Power Meters
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.