Listing is for a set of four (4) Service Caster Series 92 casters with a 6″
diameter, 3″ wide red polyurethane tread on metal core wheels. Set includes
four (4) swivel casters, two (2) fitted with side locking brakes. Supports
8000 total pounds (lbs) at 2000 pounds (lbs) per caster. When searching for a
reliable and durable solution for extra heavy duty projects, consider Service
Caster’s Series 92 top plate polyurethane on metal wheel casters. The Service
Caster Series 92 is ideal for material handling, carts and industrial
equipment. The non-marking, non-marring polyurethane tread performs especially
well on hard surfaces such as concrete, tile, and wood, while the metal core
wheel stands up to heavier loads with a stable and secure roll. Featuring a
Kingpinless hot forged ASTM1045 steel design that increases caster durability
and integrity, the series 92 eliminates problems associated with kingpin
failure due to severe shock loading. In addition, the Kingpinless design
features ½” diameter HRC45 steel ball bearings which absorb thrust and load in
severe environments. Lastly, Service Caster’s Series 92 top plate casters are
finely crafted with zinc plating, grease fittings, and 4 position notches to
accept 4-position locks. These highly versatile casters are ideal for a wide
range of applications, such as dollies, platform trucks, warehouse carts and
freight terminals. Even drywall carts, welding carts, and wall panel carts
will be ready to roll on the Series 92, keeping you moving forward. Service
Caster is unsurpassed in quality, reliability, and excellent customer service.
Count on us to move you forward.
- Wheel: 6" x 3" Polyurethane Tread on Metal Core – Red/Silver
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs. per caster
- Top Plate Size: 5-1/4" x 7-1/4"
- Bolt Hole Pattern: 3-3/8" x 5-1/4" to 4-1/8" x 6-1/8"
- Mounting Height: 8"
- Shipping Weight: 85 pounds
- Item model number: Series #92
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.