Based out of the Greater Los Angeles area, Everyday
Medical strives to design and produce high quality orthopedic products. Made
from breathable materials with superior craftsmanship our products are
designed to give you optimal performance. Injury prevention, pain reduction
and your overall comfort are our primary goals. Everyday Medical – Your
Trusted Orthopedic Brand PLANTAR FASCIITIS Effectively Stretch your Plantar
Fascia ligament and reduce your Plantar Fasciitis pain with our adjustable
dorsal night splint. Use this brace at night when your sleeping or as your
resting and be on your way to recovery DROP FOOT Reduce symptoms of Drop Foot.
By wearing our foot brace at night or as your resting you will reduce the
pains and symptoms associated with Drop Foot ACHILLES TENDONITIS Treat and
reduce Achilles Tendonitis pain by properly stretching your foot. Our splint
features an adjustable metal bar that will guide your foot to a prolonged
stretch HEEL SPURS Reduce your Heel Spur pain by finding the perfect angle of
stretching as your sleeping or resting. A perfect and more effective
alternative to icing your feet Read more MORNING PAIN RELIEF Wear our plantar
fasciitis brace overnight on either foot while you sleep for stretch therapy
on your plantar fascia ligaments and to support your foot so you can enjoy
relief from foot and ankle pain, cramps and other dysfunction come the morning
time. Read more HOW TO USE Undo Velcro Straps Loosen up outer top and bottom
long straps by undoing velcro and removing both straps out of the hook
buckles. Both long straps should be hanging loose. Undo Inner Neoprene Straps
Undo both top and bottom inner straps. Everyday Medical logo on the strap
denotes the top of brace that should go around your ankle. Line Up Brace with
Foot Line up brace as depicted in the diagram and bend metal bar with some
force so that it is around 90-130 degress. You will re-adjust this later on.
Redo if Necessary If the metal bars angle is not comfortable or not pulling
the toes up enough start again with step 1 and re-adjust the splint angle by
bending the metal bar accordingly. Also if needed re-tighten both sets of
straps. The goal is for the toes to be pulled up slightly. Read more
- PLANTAR FASCIITIS NIGHT SPLINT – MORNING PAIN RELIEF – Wear our night splint for plantar fasciitis brace overnight on either foot while you sleep for stretch therapy on your plantar fascia ligaments and to support your foot so you can enjoy relief from foot and ankle pain, cramps and other dysfunction come the morning time.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Conforms to your foot for a natural fit around nerves and muscles to increase circulation and reduce inflammation. This night splint for plantar fasciitis offers rigid support for maximum stretch a padded dorsal shell to cradle foot in a flexed, 90 degree position.
- ALTERNATIVE TO ICING FEET – Crafted from breathable neoprene material featuring a bendable aluminum at the instep position, this stretching aid is more comfortable and less bulky than boot style braces, offering effective long-term alternative to icing swollen and painful feet.
- REDUCES FOOT AILMENTS – Our foot stretching device provides plantar fascia arch support and helps patients who suffer from plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, flat arches, foot drop, bone spurs, bunions and hammer toe. Treat multiple ailments with a single product!
- IMPROVE MOBILITY – This plantar fascia support encourages maximum boost to your blood circulation, thus improving mobility. Better oxygen circulation helps reduce lactic acid build up and aids muscle recovery in ankle and feet, including your heel and arch.
- Item Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- UPC: 646223551907
- #31 in Plantar Fasciitis Braces & Supports
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.