Review “Sparks is known for crafting sweeping romances that make readers feel
deeply and believe in the power of love…Sparks confirms his gifts…in this
thoughtfully researched and spellbinding story of love that defies time, a
tale both heartbreaking and heartwarming.”―Booklist Read more About the Author
With over 100 million copies of his books sold, Nicholas Sparks is one of the
world’s most beloved storytellers. His novels include fifteen 1 New York
Times bestsellers, and all of his books, including Three Weeks with My
Brother, the memoir he wrote with his brother, Micah, have been New York Times
and international bestsellers, and were translated into more than fifty
languages. Eleven of Nicholas Sparks’s novels–The Choice, The Longest Ride,
The Best of Me, Safe Haven, The Lucky One, The Last Song, Dear John, Nights in
Rodanthe, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and Message in a Bottle–have been
adapted into major motion pictures. Read more
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing; First Edition edition (October 16, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1538715775
- ISBN-13: 72
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.4 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.