Size:20 Inch View larger The EMAD Design The EMAD series bass drum head is
named for the externally mounted adjustable damping system. This system allows
each player to control the attack and focus of the drum head by choosing one
of two removable foam damping rings. Choosing the thinner foam ring allows for
punch and focus without sacrificing resonance, while choosing the wider foam
ring maximizes the low end and attack of any bass drum. The EMAD system is
available in a variety of options including single and two ply, and clear and
coated versions to accommodate each drummer’s preferences. Level 360
Innovation Evans is now offering the EMAD series of bass heads with its
revolutionary Level 360 technology. With Level 360, Evans has made it easier
to tune and get a wider tonal range from your drums than ever before. Applying
this new collar shape to our EMAD bass drum head allows it to seat itself
properly and in turn provides a head that is easy to tune and a sound that is
studio ready. EMAD Options The EMAD line is comprised of a variety of options
with varying thicknesses, plies, and coatings. The original EMAD is comprised
of a single 10 mil ply and is available in clear, coated, and the Evans Onyx
choices. The EMAD2 is made up of a 6.5 mil ply and a 10 mil ply for added
durability and is available in a clear option. The GMAD series takes the
single ply construction of the EMAD and adds extra strength by using a 12 mil
ply. The Evans EMAD Heavyweight rounds out the line with 2 clear high-
performance 10 mil plies. The EMAD Heavyweight is designed to withstand heavy
hitting and provide maximum attack. EMAD Features Adjustable damping caters to
all bass drum tonesRevolutionary Evans Level 360 collarTwo different foam
damping ring options for different sound optionsMultiple sizes, thicknesses,
and coatingsAvailable in sizes 18” to 26”
- 20" drum head made using two identical plies of 10mil film
- Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping system allows the player to adjust attack and focus
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer"s choice
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Item Weight: 1.95 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 1.5 x 22.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.98 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: BD20EMADHW
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.