Style:Coated | Size:Rock Tom Pack (10″, 12″, 16″) A
perfect blend of depth, sustain, and attack the g2 is a two-ply head (7mil
each) featuring extraordinary consistency and durability. its versatility
makes it a perfect choice for the working drummer who switches between styles.
it makes rack toms sing and floor toms growl. From the Manufacturer Evans Rock
Tom Pack (10″, 12″, 16″) coated G2 two-ply drum heads are designed to offer a
perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack while featuring extraordinary
consistency and durability.Evans G2 series, one of the most popular drum heads
on the market, features two plies of 7mil film that provide a high level of
consistency and durability. The perfect blend of depth, sustain and attack
makes small toms sing and floor toms growl. The coated version delivers
additional warmth, focus and depth.For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer
of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as
EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in
a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and
Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand
is synonymous with quality and consistency.
- Rock Tom Pack (10",12", 16") drum heads made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 16.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: ETP-G2CTD-R
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.