Size:24-inch | Style:Drum Head Whether you play rock, blues, country or metal,
the Evans EMAD2 Clear Bass Drum Head is a true working drummer’s choice. Named
for the externally mounted adjustable damping, the versatile system caters to
all bass drum tones by allowing each player to control the attack and focus of
the drum head by choosing one of two removable foam damping rings. Choosing
the thinner foam ring allows for punch and focus without sacrificing
resonance, while choosing the wider foam ring maximizes the low end and attack
of any bass drum. The 24” drum head has an outer ply of 6.5mil and an inner
ply of 10mil film for added durability. Enhanced with revolutionary Level 360
technology, the clear bass drum head is easier to tune, with a wider tonal
range than ever before. Applying the new Level 360 collar shape to the EMAD2
bass drum head allows it to seat itself properly and in turn provides a head
that is easy to tune and a sound that is studio ready. Evans EMAD2 clear bass
drum heads are available in sizes 18” to 26” with multiple thickness and
coating options. For over 60 years, Evans Drumheads has been a pioneer in drum
head manufacturing and design. Now part of D’Addario & Company, Inc., Evans
products are proudly made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the
USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry. The D’Addario
family’s heart, soul and love for making music is put into every drum and
accessory we create, and we never stop inspiring performance.
- EMAD SYSTEM The Evans Clear Bass Drum Head has an externally mounted adjustable damping system to control the attack and focus of the drum head by choosing one of two removable foam rings. The 24 drum head has an outer ply of 6.5mil and an inner ply of 10mil film for added durability.
- LEVEL 360 TECHNOLOGY A Level 360 collar allows the clear bass drum head to seat itself properly and in turn provides a head that is easier to tune and a wider tonal range for a sound that is studio ready.
- AVAILABLE IN 5 SIZES Evans EMAD2 clear bass drum heads are available in sizes 18 to 26 with multiple thickness and coating options.
- FOR ALL MUSIC GENRES The EMAD2 bass drum head is extremely versatile for all music genres. A true working drummers choice, the adjustable damping caters to all bass drum tones.
- MADE IN THE USA – For over 60 years, Evans has been a pioneer in drum head manufacturing and design. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
- Item Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 27.6 x 0.7 x 27.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: BD24EMAD2
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.