This lightweight, Self-Contained complete cooking system is constructed from
hard-anodized aluminum and works with solid fuel. The stove is great for
heating water or food on the trail, such as a quick cup of coffee, tea, or
soup. It includes a windshield type stove and a pot with lid. The stove fits
in the pot, which has folding handles and a small pour spout, making it space
and weight efficient for hiking and backpacking. The durable 585 ML pot has
graduations in both ounces and milliliters that you read from the inside when
pouring in the liquid. The pot’s folding handles have silicone grips for
protection from heat and it all fits in the included mesh stuff sack.
Features:- constructed from extremely light, hard-anodized aluminum.- pot with
volume indicators in milliliter/oz. With 2 hinged, stainless steel, silicone-
coated grips.- wind deflector to be used with Esbit solid fuel tablets (fuel
not included).- includes 585 ML pot, lid, and wind deflector.- stores in
included mesh bag.- dimensions-packed: 3.4″ x 4.4″ (8.6 cm x 11.2 cm)- weight:
7 oz. (198 g) The handles fold down against the pot body for easy,
compact packing. Ideal for backpackers and campers who like to travel
extremely light, the Esbit Solid Fuel Stove and Cookset is constructed from
lightweight, hard anodized aluminum that weighs only seven ounces. The stove
uses Esbit’s unique, proprietary, solid state fuel cubes (sold separately),
and the kit includes 585-milliliter pot, lid, and wind deflector/pot stand,
and stores in an included mesh bag. The pot includes volume indicators in both
liters and ounces, and has two hinged stainless steel grips that fold flat
against the body of the pot for easy packing. The cookset burns on Esbit’s
proprietary, solid state fuel cubes (sold separately). About Esbit Unique
German company Esbit was established in 1936, when solid state fuel tablets
were first invented by Erich Schumm. The company soon began producing an array
of camp products, such as pocket-sized stoves, and has grown over time to
offer a full array of lightweight, durable, outdoor cooking and eating
- Kit includes 585-milliliter pot, lid, and wind deflector/pot stand, and stores in included mesh bag.
- Stove and cookset is constructed from lightweight, hard anodized aluminum that weighs only seven ounces.
- Stove uses Esbit's unique, proprietary, solid state fuel cubes (sold separately).
- Pot includes volume indicators in both liters and ounces, and has two hinged stainless steel grips that fold flat against body of the pot.
- Stores in included mesh bag; ideal for backpackers and campers who like to travel extremely light.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches ; 6.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: E-CS585HA
- #69 in Backpacking & Camping Stoves
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.