Size:Structures With Engino structures: buildings and bridges set learn all
about buildings and how they literally support our lives! construct different
types of bridges and find out how their architecture design provides massive
weight support. Discover all the types of forces applied and how engineers
manage to reduce their effects. Build 9 working models such as a house, a
pyramid and various types of bridges: beam, arch, truss, cable-stayed and
suspension bridge. You can find easy-to-follow building instructions for all
models either online or in the booklet included. The booklet provides detailed
explanations of the different scientific principles applied and incorporates
innovative experimental activities for hands-on learning. A quiz section is
also available to challenge your newly acquired knowledge! conduct thorough
experiments and discover – how triangulation provides strength on a building –
what are the main types of forces acting on structures – how do trusses work –
what are the major types of cable bridges. The Engino building system was
invented by Costas Sisamos, a former teacher and engineer for the purpose of
helping students build technological models creatively and easily to
experiment and learn about science and technology in a way that includes all
the benefits of play. Research grants from local and e.U. Sources helped
transition the three year research project into an innovative product. Since
then Engino has developed more snap-fit components such as gears, pulleys,
motots, and solar panels. The major advantage of the Engino system is that
it’s design flexibility enables children to build simple or complex models
quickly using a small number of components.
- ENGINO brings complex concepts into clear focus for budding engineers and Scientists with award winning components and step by step illustrated assembly instructions
- DISCOVER all types of forces applied in buildings and bridges and how they are designed to provide massive weight support
- BUILD 9 working models such as a suspension bridge, Truss bridge lower Truss bridge, house and more
- INCLUDES 12 pages of theory and facts, a 3 page quiz, 6 pages of experimental activities illustrating bridge and building assemblies, 16 pages of step by step, 3D rendered illustrations
- MODELS illustrated online at Engino website or using the Engino 3D app downloadable free for Android or Apple iOS.
- Made in CYPRUS
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 2.7 x 10.6 inches
- Item Weight: 1.45 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.55 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: ENG-STEM06
- Manufacturer recommended age: 8 – 15 years
- Batteries: AA batteries required.
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.