Size:1 Pack Quick-acting, fresh scented powder works on all types of floors,
floor coverings, and upholstered furniture to kill fleas and ticks and breaks
the flea life cycle. At the same time, it overcomes household odors, leaving a
clean, fresh fragrance. Perfect for periodic treatments of any upholstery,
carpet, and adjacent flooring exposed to your pet. Just sprinkled and vacuum.
Treats five 10′ x 10′ carpets. Choice of two pleasant fragrances: Fresh Linen
or Ocean Breeze.
- PEST CONTROL Quick-acting formula kills fleas, ticks, lice, ants, silverfish and roaches and breaks the flea life cycle in just 30 minutes.
- MULTISURFACE USE Works great on multiple surfaces including floors, carpets, upholstered furniture and more.
- ODOR ELIMINATOR Eliminates household odors, leaving a fresh and clean scent of ocean breeze.
- SPRINCLE AND VACUUM Quick and easy carpet treatment that can be used once or periodically on areas exposed to your pets.
- INSTRUCTIONS Sprinkle powder evenly and lightly over carpet and adjacent floors. Wait 30 minutes and then vacuum. If ticks are present, leave powder on surface for two hours before vacuuming.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.1 x 8.1 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Item model number: EFKOB203
- #1 in Cat Flea Carpet Powders & Sprays
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.