Disney enchantment and the festive artistry of Jim Shore come together in this
unique collection celebrating Disney’s most beloved characters. The artist,
Jim Shore: “I can’t imagine myself ever tiring of this. The variety keeps me
inspired and it’s just plain fun to look at!” Initially Jim Shore pursued his
art when and where he could. Supporting his young family as an engineer, he
honed his skills as a sculptor and painter in his spare time. His passion was
always his art, which ultimately led to the start of his own company. Jim has
also perfected his technique in silver and gold-smithing, wood carving,
stained glass, furniture making and sculpting in stone. But, it’s his
recollection of nostalgic childhood memories and his deep appreciation of
handcrafted quilt patterns and textures that inspires Jim’s works-of-art. The
magic of Jim’s design style is that it can be partnered with a variety of
licensed brands. His partnerships with Disney, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
and Boyds all showcase the traditional characters and icons in a style that
can only be achieved by Jim Shore. Each piece touches the heart of the
enthusiast through creativity and nostalgia. Sleeping Beauty’s evil
entrantress Maleficient prepares to cast her wicked spell. Intertwined in
sorceress’ gown the dragon from the climax sequence of “Sleeping Beauty”.
- Maleficent figurine from the Disney Traditions by Jim Shore collection
- Figurine captures Maleficent from Disneys Sleeping Beauty in beautiful, hand-painted detail
- Accurate details handcrafted in high-quality stone resin
- Hour Loop Exclusive. It is rare and limited production
- Item number: 4027135HL ( doesn't light up )
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.75 pounds
- Manufacturer: Enesco
- Item model number: 4027135HL
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.