Size:1 PACK “Frontier Co-op Bulk Organic Elderberries are attractive dark
purple dried berries grown in their native Bulgaria. The berries make a
popular wellness tea and are also used as an ingredient in sweet syrups and
desserts. The berries have a fruity aroma and sweet-tart, fruity flavor and
make tasty, warming winter cordials, teas, syrups and wines. In addition to
its use as a wellness tea, elderberry can be used as an ingredient in foods
such as in a simple syrup for pancakes, ice cream, popsicles, fruit compote
- 1 pound bulk bag
- Grown in its native Bulgaria
- Often used as a wellness tea and as an ingredient in sweet syrups and desserts
- Kosher, non-irradiated, Botanical name: Sambucus nigra
- Frontier is a member-owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 1.5 x 8.7 inches ; 1.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- UPC: 089836005571
- #49 in Baking Extracts & Flavoring
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.