The EARTHLITE Bolster Pillow is designed to take strain off the lower back
during massage therapy or add comfort to your home. The bolster is placed
under the knee during face up massage, under the ankle when face down, and can
also be used to support the neck. EARTHLITE offers a complete line of durable
bolsters made with high density quality CFC free foam and our luxurious,
buttery smooth Natursoft 100% PU or Ultraleather upholstery. Our bolster
pillows are versatile and available in various colors and dimensions (see
images and below). The Jumbo bolsters are ideal for larger clients who may
require additional support. A convenient sewn in nylon handle makes for easy
removal and storage. Founded in 1987, EARTHLITE is the premier massage
equipment manufacturer in the world. EARTHLITE is based in Vista, CA, and
makes a broad array of professional massage equipment and supplies. The
company has won numerous awards for its product designs, customer service,
including manufacturing operations that leave a zero-carbon footprint.
Cleaning instructions: Natursoft is a polyurethane material, which is
sensitive to certain cleaners and abrasives. To clean it, we recommend simply
wiping the surface with a mild soap & water solution applied with a soft
cloth. Avoid cleaners with harsh chemicals such as alcohol, citrus, acetone or
vinegar, which may degrade the integrity of the upholstery and could void your
- COMFORTABLE MASSAGE BOLSTER: Relieves stress on the lower back during massage. Place under knee or ankle to help relieve back strain.
- GENEROUSLY SIZED: pair with full sized massage table.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: Made from quality eco-friendly foam and NATURSOFT 100% PU rayon backed upholstery.
- DIMENSIONS AND STYLES: 5 different styles, 8 different colors available. Dimensions can be found in the description.
- WARRANTY: 1 year Warranty from EARTHLITE, the worlds leading professional massage therapy supply company, since 1987.
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 9 x 4.5 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: 35502
- #16 in Professional Massage Table Pads
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.